IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Keiran Richardson has arrived at Bellefield this morning for a medical before a proposed move to Goodison Park this summer.

Richardson arrived with his agents at around 9:15 and signed autographs on his way into the training complex where he will be put through his paces.

Kevin Nolan also followed the Manchester United winger into the complex, accompanied by three men in suits, believed to be his agents.

This is a clear sign that David Moyes has identified the players he wants and has left the negotiations to Keith Wyness and company as he prepares the players already at the club for the first pre-season friendlies this weekend at Bury and Northern Ireland.

yeh sounds like bullshit...anyway onto the usual

I have a reliable source who works as a football agent who informs me Everton could sign Sol Campbell as Joseph Yobo could quit the club for German club Stuttgart. Also, Lawrie Sanchez wants to reap the rewards of the unproven talent in non–league football and could sign Salisbury player Matt Tubbs and Histon player Inzaman Abdul–Jabar. He may also sign Blyth Spartons pacey winger Christopher Irving

Prob coz where all so gulible when it comes to transfers and most of us start believing it.

Torres– great scouse aquisition but I feel it may take him a season to settle in as with most Spainish players.

shame the best Spanish player in the Premiership still plays for Everton.

I can confirm that the other club looking to sign Kevin–Prince Boateng is Everton Moyes has looked at several German based players as he believes the league has some untapped quality. Moyes beleives that he could persuade Boateng to join ahead of Sevilla.

I can't believe Nugent is contemplating signing for Pompey but good on Old Arry if he has got him. Anyways I saw our boss Bill Kenwright buying a scratchcard from the newsagents here in Liverpool I said hey Bill weve got more chance of signing Riquelme than you winning on that !. He said you pay your money and take a chance son. I wish he would get his finger out just like MIKKY ARTETA said. Where is the bangers and mash for the blues.

Everton will sign:

Richardson

Smith

Riquelme (loan)

There will not be anyone leaving

Everton have refused to get involved in drawn out auctions to pay over the odds for untried and in some cases overrated players i.e. Koumas 5.3 mill, Nugent 6–7 mill. You should be happy that there are people running the club with their heads screwed on and not willing to pay stupid money for any random player. Rant over! expect the blues to sign a left back (Baines if the price is right and quedrue if not) and a forward (most likely to be Smith) with the possibility of one or two more (Richardson if Moyes doesn't tkae badly to his attitude). BA

i've noticed a couple of things on the net today:

1. We are being linked with Riquelme again on some site called soccervoice.com

2. There are reports on a few sites of AJ saying that he is going nowhere. Has someone come in for him? or are they showing interest? i thought all this had stopped a couple of weeks ago.

2. There are reports on a few sites of AJ saying that he is going nowhere. Has someone come in for him? or are they showing interest? i thought all this had stopped a couple of weeks ago.

Probs just re printed quotes from last time!!

That will be because he did a chat on the official site last night and was asked about the rumours and he said they were'nt true and he was going nowhere.

Guest blueboy122

how long is it going to be before we actually sign sum players when i say players i meen first team player not under 18s although i have not problem with that just that we need numbers so bad and we need people with a bit more experiance in europe there is only reali neville. we need sumone LIKE alan smith to come in and help aj and personally i dont belive that nugent was the right partner anyway i wish him the best of luck at fratton park and am sure he will be well greeted by the fans wen he plays at Goodison.

Come On Everton Lets Get Sum Signings!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1AF7WVJSmS0&amp...ted&search=

that is just a taster of what alan smith can do. listen to what the players say about him. o ye and try and watch sum of the other clips on him you will then see he is a perfect partner for aj. what a player he is!

what break his leg ?? :P oj

i know he looks a top top player

love his tackles

gets stuckin in from the front