IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Zebina (Everton) 3.5m

Mikel Arteta was voted the best player in the Premier league by Sky Sports. Doesnt mean much really but I would just like to agree that he was the best Spanish player in the Prem LAST SEASON. Yeah he plays for Everton but he would walk into any team in the league (no Joke) just wait till you play Everton and watch him take the Pss. Alonso had a very average season last season and many Liverpool supporters will admit to that but he is still a quality player. No point comparing Alonso to Arteta or Torres as they are all totally different players. Torres goal ratio in Spain isn't the best so lets not get carried away with you will win the league. Liverpool always have a good pre–season but we will all be laughing at them 10 games in when there already 10 points behind Man U, Chelsea. Babel is a top signing by the way and give him 12 months and he will be tearing defenses apart. I'm an Evertonian as you can probably tell and I would just like to say Carragher was right about England, He is probably just as good as Terry, better than Woodgate/ King and still they walk into the team after being out half the season injured. Carragher is probably among the top 5 Centre hAlves in the world. Anyway just a quick rumour, Everton will look to sign Aldo Duscher from Deportivo La Coruna. Lets just hope Keano signs Kieron Richardson because I don't want him at

Moyesey will make an offer of 6mill for Baines before the weeks out, but won't pay 5.5 mill for Richardson. COYB, NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

My brothers mate works in Goodison, an he rekons he saw kieron dyer talking to Alan irvine. he said that Everton may complete the signing by Monday for abour 8 milliion

EVERTON FANS: Expect a few suprise signings for Everton after missing out on Koumas and Nugent. Moyes wants 4 more players. LEFT–BACK: Baines is first choice but his price tag may well make Moyes move for Frank Queudrue for £2m. Chris Gunter is also being scouted. LEFT–MID: Kieran Richardson, a deal is done, he passed a medical at bellefield today expect an announcement shortly. CENTRE–MID: After failing in bids to sign Koumas, Scharner and Barton, Moyes has drawn up a short–list which incudes: Papa Bouba Diop, Kevin Nolan (who contrary to reports was not a Bellefield yesterday) and Tom Huddlstone who may leave Spurs to get first team football. Whichever one of these ends up at Goodison your guess is as good as mine. Finally a striker: Depending whether Beattie stays or not Moyes still wants more cover upfront. The Defoe rumour didn't materialise, Nugent's gone, so Alan Smith seems the most likely. Finally there is still talk of Riquelme joining us. For some reason, I have a gut feeling we may see him in an Everon shirt next season. I have no evidence or anything, just a feeling.

jagielka 4m sheff u

smith 6m man u

Richardson 2m man u

Baines 5m Wigan

gutted moyes has come out and said to the liverpool echo “I have got the ability to make one good signing and there is also the facility in place to bring in a couple of loan deals.

1 bloody singing so there isnt even a chance to bring smith an richardson in together now :(

Edited by BLUENOSEsam

gutted moyes has come out and said to the liverpool echo “I have got the ability to make one good signing and there is also the facility in place to bring in a couple of loan deals.

1 bloody singing so there isnt even a chance to bring smith an richardson in together now :(

Jagielka was the one one good signing so dont expect anymore, its only Freebies and Loans from here on in.

Europe here we come ........................................................ Oh shit, that was Europe was it. ;)

“I have got the ability to make one good signing and there is also the facility in place to bring in a couple of loan deals.

“But when I make this signing, I have got to be really sure he will be an improvement on what we have got here. I want to get that main business out of the way before I starting looking at loan deals.”

what the hell does this mean??

surely if it was a good player he would not be able to stall on it so much

personaly i think its quadrue now fulham have got koncheskey witch isnt really a great signing

fulham av signed david healy 4 1.5mil

i would av took him on for tha price

got 29 goals in 50 odd games for northern island

fulham av spent nearly 18mil on player, wer are they gettin the money from, they wer fighten for relagation :angry:

The owner is a multi millionaire who owns Harrods, along with half the hotels in London. :)

Guest blueboy122

i wud rather we just give a uefa cup spot to someone like west ham! they have got the players we havent simple as we are going to struggle this season fact! the board and mr kenwright ur pathetic! we cant move forward! we need money! wen eva we get in2 europe he never gives david moyes money to spend! kenwright go fuck ur self ur pathetic!

i wud rather we just give a uefa cup spot to someone like west ham! they have got the players we havent simple as we are going to struggle this season fact! the board and mr kenwright ur pathetic! we cant move forward! we need money! wen eva we get in2 europe he never gives david moyes money to spend! kenwright go fuck ur self ur pathetic!

Shut up.

calm down mate! i'm as pissed off as you are, but giving our place away after we worked so hard for it?

tbh though, i'm surprised moyes has'nt walked away this summer due to the obvious lack of backing after such a promising season last year, he must be a chairmans dream.

David Moyes will return with an increased bid of £1.5M for Izale McCleod after MK Dons turned down his first offer of £1M. Expect him to face competition though as Preston are ready to gazzump any bid as they search for a replacement for Pompey bound Nugent

Arsene Wenger is plotting a swoop for striker Andy Johnson. AW sees him as the goalscorer that his side lacked last year and are prepared to meet Evertons £10M valuiation of the England man. AJ would be keen on a move back to London and Everton are prepared to cash in as they lack funds needed to strengthen in other areas. Expect this deal to be completed close to the start of the season.

I am an Evertonian and would love to see Riquelme in an Everton shirt, but it isn;t going to happen after his performances in the Copa America. Finally, there is one thing that needs to be said, Big Dunc is returning to Goodison. He will sign on a player/ coach role. More as a coach but if he is needed then he will be used as he was in recent years. Moyesy sees him as the perfect person to bring the youngsters through Blue Boy 4eva

The big rumour is that Dyer has had talks with Moyes but they are struggling on personal terms as Dyer wants 50 grand a week.

David Moyes the peoples manager thank you for speaking out, the game and the money has gone daft. At least you have common sense. COYB

Everton rumours

kev nolan, Baines and unfortunately Richardson to Everton.

dyer id like...richardson is as good as gone to sunderland though

i'm not suprised moyes hasn't walk, my thought are a bit more mixed lately... i think the reason we have so little is because fo the new stadium, and moyes knows that....at the end of the day....whats gonna help the club progress more, a stadium or a couple of players ... sure players in the short term, but we aren't getting investment without a new stadium...so i suppose you could say, although i'm frustrated i'm starting to see that joyous optimissm of liam

Everton striker AJ 2 maybe move 2 AFC as it is heard AJ wants 2 move back 2 London

Moyes will not sign any defensive players as our defensive is one of the best and some academy players will come through, Patrick boyle and John Paul kissock, so we can save up our money and buy big next season when the tv money will increase

Don't expect to se Riquelme in Everton since he doesn't want to sacrifice his family by moving to a country where they don't speak english. Instead look for him to join A. Madrid and see them grow stronger without Torres.

David Moyes will return with an increased bid of £1.5M for Izale McCleod after MK Dons turned down his first offer of £1M. Expect him to face competition though as Preston are ready to gazzump any bid as they search for a replacement for Pompey bound Nugent

Arsene Wenger is plotting a swoop for striker Andy Johnson. AW sees him as the goalscorer that his side lacked last year and are prepared to meet Evertons £10M valuiation of the England man. AJ would be keen on a move back to London and Everton are prepared to cash in as they lack funds needed to strengthen in other areas. Expect this deal to be completed close to the start of the season.

Davey Moyes is looking to swoop on some top free transfers, as Fat kenwright is not offering the funds that we deserve for transfers because he ows investors money and isn't willing to splash out on a player because he's still annoyed because of the flop of Beattie! So once again where missing out on some quality players E.g. koumas, Baines, Nugent. the list goes on and on! I myself would have loved to see AJ and Nugent upfront and koumas, Cahill and Arteta in midfield!

iam an Evertonian and would love to see Riquelme in an Everton shirt, but it isn;t going to happen after his performances in the Copa America. Finally, there is one thing that needs to be said, Big Dunc is returning to Goodison. He will sign on a player/ coach role. More as a coach but if he is needed then he will be used as he was in recent years. Moyesy sees him as the perfect person to bring the youngsters through.

The big rumour is that Dyer has had talks with Moyes but they are struggling on personal terms as Dyer wants 50 grand a week.

sorry for posting it twice, the phone rang

Edited by The Prisoner