IGNORED

Just Came Back From The Game...

And it led to my attention:

IS LIVERPOOL THAT SHIT?

Like seriously, those who dont score against a 10men team and the amount of possession they have ate, surely they can AT LEAST score bloody goal but that never happened as we all have suspected, Liverpool are real shit.

I dont understand the Michael Ballack sending off, even though he stepped on momo's knee which is okay in my opinion that ballack should have not been sent off but siisoko should have got sent off for diving after ballack stepped on his knee

and once again mike riley has worked in favour of the shits throughout the whole game, and it looks like liverpool are destined for the coca cola championship in 08 the way how they are going.

From where i was sitting, shevchenko looked very quiet and only had a sniff of the ball once or twice.

And as for didier drogba, credt where its due, That was a fantastic goal, i dont know how did it but was one of the best goals i have seen for a while.

IS LIVERPOOL THAT SHIT?

Like seriously, those who dont score against a 10men team and the amount of possession they have ate, surely they can AT LEAST score bloody goal but that never happened as we all have suspected, Liverpool are real shit.

I dont understand the Michael Ballack sending off, even though he stepped on momo's knee which is okay in my opinion that ballack should have not been sent off but siisoko should have got sent off for diving after ballack stepped on his knee

and once again mike riley has worked in favour of the shits throughout the whole game, and it looks like liverpool are destined for the coca cola championship in 08 the way how they are going.

From where i was sitting, shevchenko looked very quiet and only had a sniff of the ball once or twice.

And as for didier drogba, credt where its due, That was a fantastic goal, i dont know how did it but was one of the best goals i have seen for a while.

50569[/snapback]

Had my doubts before but DEFFO Reg!! or had we already established this??

Had my doubts before but DEFFO Reg!! or had we already established this??

50588[/snapback]

Yea, according to our glorious leaders with access to the info they are one and the same person....or two people sharing the same PC :lol: . But I don't think the truth has registered in Regworld just yet :rolleyes: .

IS LIVERPOOL THAT SHIT?

50569[/snapback]

Just think Moyes Ferguson Redknapp Jewell O'neil.why keep going for foreign CRAP :blink: like Houllier and Benitez. :blink::blink::blink:

liverpoo havent looked good in ANY game this season. they had their chances against chelski but failed to take them.

the finger has to be pointed at benitez.

he keeps changing the side and no-one knows whose going to play and who isnt. he picked a poor team aganst us and until crouch came on at chelski they didnt seem to have any real purpose.

there maybe some advantages in rotating your squad, but there are also advantages in having a settled side that can work well together.

i believe that benitez has cost liverpoo quite a few points this season.

We were pretty good at the bridge. Our defense was top class and Drogba and Shevchenko never looked like scoring, apart for the wonder goal which he wont score again even if he tries ten times. But thats football and it was a fantastic effort.

We were far from being 'bad'. Thought we were pretty good in it, only the final ball was lacking which will come with time. Cant see why Benitez's tactics are being questioned in this game.

Our formation was good, caused Chelsea problems, Kuyt hit the bar with an effort which was hit too sweetly. Gerrad missed a sitter, Crouch missed a sitter. Bellamy and Kuyt missed two half chances. We had a good shout for a penalty on a push on Gerrard by Lampard. On another day, we would have atleast drawn the game if not won it.

I love it when people question Benitez's tactics. Tells me that they dont realise that this was the same friggin' tactics that helped us get to 3rd spot last year and get two fantastic runs of wins in the league.

Similarly, with the zonal marking. We've had the 2nd best defense in the premiership last season and Reina had the most number of clean sheets and broke clean sheet records, with the same zonal marking systems.

Everytime we lose a goal from a set piece (not very common), the so called 'experts' say that its the fault of the zonal markign system that rafa employs. Makes me laugh everytime.

Against, you fellas...i do think that Rafa made a big mistake when he left our pace in our line-up. Think Bellamy and atleast one of Pennant or Gonzalez should have started. But thats ok, the fellas usually admits his mistakes and dont think he'll repeat the same one later.

Oh, and Danish. You're an idiot. :)

Edited by xavier

The thing is Xav no matter how many times Liverpool had shots that just missed the fact is that they still missed, it doesnt change anything. You're strikers are paid to score goals not marginally miss

51361[/snapback]

No arguing your point. Our players are paid to score, true.

My point wasnt that though, i was arguing to the fact that Rafa was to be blamed for our poor start. Its the players to which most of the blame should go to, Rafa had a good formation against chelsea. It worked to extent, just that we didnt take our chances.

We werent bad from any stretch of imagination. Thats my point.