IGNORED

Posh V Everton

Mac

MY VIEW ON LAST NIGHTS GAME.

They are a tough uncompromising team who Bypass the midfield and just hump it into the Penalty area,to cause a few problems, a bit like Bolton.

It wasnt easy, but remember we had SEVEN 1st team players, Johnson, Arteta, Cahill, Hibbert, Howard, Osman, and Yobo sitting it out, so the overal picture is not so Gloomy, I'm very pleased at Annichebe and Hughes, two players who looked very comfortable. So this was a good win with mostly Squad players.

Wright.......He's never going to improve. Time to move him out............. 5

Neville.......He can play anywhere and look good, Gives 100%................7

Hughes..... No probs and deffo looked as tho he will make it...................7

Lescott......This fella is going to be an EFC Star. great performance.........9*Star Man.

Valente......Glad to see him back. far better than naysmith......................7

VD Meyde..Poor, he's not fit and never will be, because he never plays....5

Carsley.....usual game nothing special, but he got no help from M/field.....6

Davies......Disappointing, i'm still waiting for this fella to perform..............6

Naysmith.. Just as bad in M/F as he is at full back, poor game..................6

Beattie......Does a lot of chasing and works hard, but still not playing well..7

Annichebe. Holds the ball well difficult to play against, and caused them more probs than Beattie, i would have no worries about playing this lad again. should have been awarded at least one of the two good penalty shouts he had. as a reward for his hard work ...................................................................8

Subs Tim on for Davies, and Mikel on for VDM. Usual busy performances for the last 25 mins.

Licker.

PS........DID THEY SHOW THIS ON TV LAST NIGHT.......................

evertonposh002.jpg

:D:D:D

Edited by Licker

Agreed, I was playing 5 aside during the match and when I heard the result I wasn't too botherd, we're through thats all that matters, few good performances from a few of the younger lads, happy days :D

Next round here we come :)

50999[/snapback]

I bet we get a tough draw in the next round, we always do. Probably a Premiership team :( I want Crewe at Goodison myself though.

I'd agree with Lickers ratings and was impressed with Hughes and can remember not knowing what foot he was cos he was kickin well with both, was made some good interceptions.

It made me laugh to read that the posh manager moaned about the ref saying he gave us all the decisions, was he watching the same game as everyone else? Where I was it looked like everytime Victor and their number 3 jumped it was the def who got the foul and it was the same player who should have been booked for a horrible challenge on Arteta as soon as he came on...

Think they'll be another suicide kid in the posh, some poor girl walked past a lot of our lads at half time (i never joined in) and they all started chantin "you fat bastard" now thats just nasty.

Highlight of the night though, is getting me picture taken with Chris 'absolute legend' Kammy.

Edited by TrueBlue

Smart picture that Licker, like the old days standing on the terace eh, I though all ground where all seater??

Anyway, whos the auld fart on the left

Anyway, agree with your assessments, nut I thought Davis looked fit, fast and was trying hard, also did a few good turns

Victor had a hand ball against him in the first half, which was deffo not, bastards, he then didnt get a descision all night, especialy the one where he was cythed dowwn and chris(BLIND BASTARD) said he got the ball first

Victor was my MOTM closly followd by Lescott, who despite the goal showed his class against a lower team

Good win, but not as easy as moyes said in his interview after the match, but lets not forget shrewsbury