IGNORED

Coulda Been The Redshiote..!

Wasn't it his personal wealth that he was looking to buy Liverpool with though? I don't think his assets would have been frozen in any case as he is not a dictator and has done nothing wrong. It is a coup against the governing system not the Prime Minister personally.

50983[/snapback]

your far tooo serious and a RS so stop spoiling our fun

For the other evertonian, that was my first thought when I heard that on the Radio, but as we know that lot across the park have sold their soul to the devil

Wasn't it his personal wealth that he was looking to buy Liverpool with though?

50983[/snapback]

No..that was why it fell through...

Mr Pruksakasemsuk (President of the Democratic trade union alliance) believes the prime minister will use public money to buy LFC and says this is something which is vehemently opposed by trade union and non government organisations across Thailand.

Spending public money on LFC is a move which "disgusts" many Thai people.

Mr Pruksakasemsuk believes the premier sees Liverpool as a great business opportunity.

"He justifies using money from the public purse by saying Liverpool would become a part of the Sport Authority of Thailand and there would be all-round benefits.

"But many people in Thailand are asking why this money is not being used to benefit a football team in Thailand and the Thai population."

No..that was why it fell through...

Mr Pruksakasemsuk (President of the Democratic trade union alliance) believes the prime minister will use public money to buy LFC and says this is something which is vehemently opposed by trade union and non government organisations across Thailand.

Spending public money on LFC is a move which "disgusts" many Thai people.

Mr Pruksakasemsuk believes the premier sees Liverpool as a great business opportunity.

"He justifies using money from the public purse by saying Liverpool would become a part of the Sport Authority of Thailand and there would be all-round benefits.

"But many people in Thailand are asking why this money is not being used to benefit a football team in Thailand and the Thai population."

51118[/snapback]

Oh okay. Sorry, my mistake. I bet Parry is relieved now then!

Yes he is still whining, it is his God given right as an Evertonian.

I've seen piccies of Zed, he is no little boy, he is a lovely chunk of manliness.

Finally, be nice to him or I'll ban you.

ATB

Mac

51346[/snapback]

NEVER A TRUER WORD SAID :lol:

Mac im touched, or should I say uncle mac.

AS for rocco

fook me your touchy, I was been quite reserved and restrained, anyway you were wrong :lol:

However, on the bbc news just now it mentioned Steve Morgan is renewing his interest

Moores must be skint

Yes he is still whining, it is his God given right as an Evertonian.

I've seen piccies of Zed, he is no little boy, he is a lovely chunk of manliness.

Finally, be nice to him or I'll ban you.

ATB

Mac

51346[/snapback]

Oh so its okay for Zed and various others to hurl unprovoked abuse at me but if I am not nice in return I get banned?

For the other evertonian, that was my first thought when I heard that on the Radio, but as we know that lot across the park have sold their soul to the devil

51083[/snapback]

Read to the top of this thread. Zed's first contribution was to attack me. I had done nothing to him.

51442[/snapback]

You think thats an attack??

Now I understand why you keep saying "Goldfishbrain keeps firing abuse at me"!

IMHO your over reacting badly and digging the hole you already put yourself in even deeper. Where I come from calling me Goldfishbrain would be considered more of an attack than what Zed posted about you but do you hear me bleating like a cockney?

Oh so its okay for Zed and various others to hurl unprovoked abuse at me but if I am not nice in return I get banned?

51438[/snapback]

YUP :P

In the past I have seen Zed have a real go at people, what you got was a light mauling, and I think you missed the lighthearted tone of my post.

ATB

Mac

i quite enjoyed liverpool trawling the world to try and get someone to buy their club quite embarrising really......thats why i dont want faceless people comeing into efc im happy struggling along with bill kenwright....we are improving :)

51496[/snapback]

Thats the dilemma in modern football really though isn't it? No clubs want to sell out but all want to make progress too. Say if someone from abroad did offer 10 Billion for Everton would you not want Kenwright to sell?

Liverpool seemed to make a terrible hash of the whole thing. My understanding was that they wanted investment but were offerring nothing in return, which no businessman would be interested in!

Whats your point. We have been quite successful of late. His rotation policy HAS worked.

51832[/snapback]

Besides, at least Rafa HAS a number of options to choose from. He tries to make his choices based on the opponent's strengths and weaknesses, and of course, he has to have all the cup ties, including Europe, to keep in mind.

I rather like having that kind of choice to have to make, rather than throwing out players hoping they'll get the job done, but not really knowing.

Tell me you wouldn't rather have that kind of talent to choose from.