IGNORED

Everton V Man City

MikeO

Now I know what its like to be mugged

the goal was in the fourth minute of extra time and there was only three

We were not shite for most part, in the second hapf we basically controlled the game.

Come on Romney, you seen some of the shite we played last season, it just shows our expectation levels now, the defence looks great and I think we should keep phil nevellie there

You cant blame wier for the goal FFS

Im suprised no one has been calling beattie shite yet, he seeems to be our new scape goat these days

All in all we were butt fooked, we controlled most of the game without being too good, man shitty will struggle

Now I know what its like to be mugged

the goal was in the fourth minute of extra time and there was only three

We were not shite for most part, in the second hapf we basically controlled the game.

Come on Romney, you seen some of the shite we played last season, it just shows our expectation levels now, the defence looks great and I think we should keep phil nevellie thereYou cant blame wier for the goal FFS

Im suprised no one has been calling beattie shite yet, he seeems to be our new scape goat these days

All in all we were butt fooked, we controlled most of the game without being too good, man shitty will struggle

52375[/snapback]

Just because we've played shite in previous seasons doesnt mean I should be happy with drawing against a shite team does it. You have to win to achieve something, and this team really should achieve something. As I said Pip was excellent defensively, but he needs to sort out his distribution because its just inviting pressure on us. You're right, Weir cant be blamed, it was actually Lescott's fault tbh. But as has been said, we should have had the game sewn up well before then.

About the 4th minute added on, blame Moyes. He brought subs on when he knows the ref adds 30 seconds on to time for each sub.

Just because we've played shite in previous seasons doesnt mean I should be happy with drawing against a shite team does it. You have to win to achieve something, and this team really should achieve something. As I said Pip was excellent defensively, but he needs to sort out his distribution because its just inviting pressure on us. You're right, Weir cant be blamed, it was actually Lescott's fault tbh. But as has been said, we should have had the game sewn up well before then.

About the 4th minute added on, blame Moyes. He brought subs on when he knows the ref adds 30 seconds on to time for each sub.

52383[/snapback]

Im certainly not saying you should be happy, far from it

But, look at it oblectively, we came away from many games last season thinking, that was fooking shite. I dont think that applied yesterday, we could and should have got a second.

It now feels like we got mugged

If they hadnt have got that last minute equaliser (which they didnt deserve) we would having been talking about how they never got a look in and we were well better than city, which is the truth

I thought we done enough to win the game but we didnt kill the game of simple as. On another day we could have scored 4 but it didnt happen.

Still unbeaten and yes AJ is scoring but we need to win games like this.

Keep the faith though blues :D

Im certainly not saying you should be happy, far from it

But, look at it oblectively, we came away from many games last season thinking, that was fooking shite. I dont think that applied yesterday, we could and should have got a second.

It now feels like we got mugged

If they hadnt have got that last minute equaliser (which they didnt deserve) we would having been talking about how they never got a look in and we were well better than city, which is the truth

52391[/snapback]

I for one wouldnt, I thought we were shite for most of the game apart from a few odd moments when we looked quality.

I thought we done enough to win the game but we didnt kill the game of simple as. On another day we could have scored 4 but it didnt happen.

Still unbeaten and yes AJ is scoring but we need to win games like this.

Keep the faith though blues :D

52394[/snapback]

I was disappointed very very disappointed. And I suppose the lads themselves are disappointed. Neville Quoted in the dressing room it felt more like a defeat than a draw. anyway is Beattie suppose to be scoring goals? like he use to for southampton against us. :angry::angry::angry:

soul destroying

52335[/snapback]

Absolutely gutted at the game yesterday - felt like a defeat at the end. We still undefeated and above the red 5hite so at least we can still wind them horrors up :D !! 3 NIL WE BEAT THE 5HITE 3 NIL WE BEAT THE SHITE 3 NIL .......! Stay blue peeps - we are the chosen ones after all!

Java, I see what your saying mate, but having been through some rough times during the last 10 years, things are not as black as they are painted.

I am pi55ed off with dropping points against opposition who we should be battering, but life is still good looking down on RS is always a pleasure.

ATB

Mac

Absolutely gutted at the game yesterday - felt like a defeat at the end.  We still undefeated and above the red 5hite so at least we can still wind them horrors up  :D !!  3 NIL WE BEAT THE 5HITE 3 NIL WE BEAT THE SHITE 3 NIL .......!  Stay blue peeps - we are the chosen ones after all!

52414[/snapback]

Felt shit wathin MOTD Brem after we tw@tted em for 80 mins n then went to pieces in the last 10 .

Need 6 points from Boro and Sheff U now if is gonna be a good start . :)

Java, I see what your saying mate, but having been through some rough times during the last 10 years, things are not as black as they are painted.

I am pi55ed off with dropping points against opposition who we should be battering, but life is still good looking down on RS is always a pleasure.

ATB

Mac

52419[/snapback]

Was the same for them a few years ago when we went to their place and they

batter us 5-0 :angry: