IGNORED

Everton V Man City

MikeO

Don't care how we play. Don't care who plays, don't care who scores as long as we win.

Think its going to be a very very very tough game. Man City have to win the game almost if not more than us.

Having said that I feel that the team will up there game after dropping 4 points in the last 2 games.

Think that he will stick with the same fomation and the only change will be Valente for Naysmith.

I would have Wright, Weir, Davies, VDM and Beattie on the bench.

VDM (if fit) should give us the pace and the crossing power if we having trouble breaking them down through the middle. Also Davies can play on the wing but can also come into the middle if need be to tighten up

Beattie is Beatte and can give us another option and Weir purely cos we got no one else unless Stubbs is fit.

Unless Hibbo is banned from this game and then would start VDM on the left and bring Arteta into the middle but would expect Davies to start

I think its a hard game to call. Very close game and think it will only be 1 goal in it.

Am going for a 2 v 1 win with Everton coming back from behind.

AJ 39 minutes

Yobo 78 minutes.

1 player to be sent off from one side.

Gotta be a win this saturday.

Hope we start with two and really go for it, city have been poor this season and I think we are capeable of beating them easily. However can't just think turning up will win it, we need to go for it and if we do I think its a comfortable win.

3-0 us :D

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

Don't care how we play. Don't care who plays, don't care who scores as long as we win.

Think its going to be a very very very tough game. Man City have to win the game almost if not more than us.

Having said that I feel that the team will up there game after dropping 4 points in the last 2 games.

Think that he will stick with the same fomation and the only change will be Valente for Naysmith.

I would have Wright, Weir, Davies, VDM and Beattie on the bench.

VDM (if fit) should give us the pace and the crossing power if we having trouble breaking them down through the middle. Also Davies can play on the wing but can also come into the middle if need be to tighten up

Beattie is Beatte and can give us another option and Weir purely cos we got no one else unless Stubbs is fit.

Unless Hibbo is banned from this game and then would start VDM on the left and bring Arteta into the middle but would expect Davies to start

I think its a hard game to call. Very close game and think it will only be 1 goal in it.

Am going for a 2 v 1 win with Everton coming back from behind.

AJ 39 minutes

Yobo 78 minutes.

1 player to be sent off from one side.

52182[/snapback]

You didnt tell us what colour Boots Lescott will be wearing. :lol::lol:

we should be getting 3 points against the manc's of the premiership. it should just be a question of by how many.

weve dropped points against wigan, b-burn and barcodes! ok the barcodes are better than the other two and we where away.

but wigan and b-burn? they should have been ours! if we'd got those 4 points we'd have been top of the table now!

against manc i'm looking for a convincing win. 3-0. bt, arteta, & aj.

it'll be a late night here they dont show the match til, 12.30am!

Edited by java2001e

Gutted obviously, but I've got to go along with Alex here.

One of two unbeaten teams in the Prem, AJ still scoring. Boys and girls we are are doing well, I know in the past we have "given" away points, but morale seems to be high, and we should be feeling good. Things could be worse.

ATB

Mac

We were shite for the most part, too many long balls to AJ who isnt going to win anything in the air. Phil Neville was great defensively but poor with his distribution. And fuck me Anichebe looked like a bag of shite when he came on, didnt run for anything, didnt jump for anything, he did fuck all. Premier League player? You're having a laugh.

Gutted obviously, but I've got to go along with Alex here.

I know in the past we have "given" away points, but morale seems to be high, and we should be feeling good. Things could be worse.

52341[/snapback]

weve given away points today and against wigan and bb rovers. weve dropped six points unneccessarily so far this season.

if we have pretensions to be a top 6 or top 4 club we have to stop the rot somewhere straight away.

as you say we are still unbeaten, but if you were to go thru a whole season unbeaten with say 38 draws you'd only have 38 points and you'd be for the drop.

being unbeaten isnt the same as winning. we can't keep dropping points like this, especially at home to the likes of manc!