IGNORED

Wolves at home Boxing Day

duncanmckenzieismagic

41 minutes ago, Btay said:

Patterson had also played about 70/75 more minutes than Ait Nuri at this point… 

We had so many half chances to finish the game off. Instead we find ourselves pushing ( if you could even call it that ) for a winner and got torn apart on the counter.

That feeling, that I’m sure you all felt when they scored at the death is why I hate the dancing and shit after a goal right now. Dance & celebrate when we have the 3 points. Complete lack of professionalism & understanding of the current situation.

I get that but he is a professional footballer. Myko could do it. He needed to get back and he didnt really try until it was too late. Young lad and all that but a reason why we lose these games is because we don't have the same intensity and desire as the opposition in those key moments.

I agree about the dancing. Feels like they spend more time working on their celebrations than on the training ground! 

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

I get that but he is a professional footballer. Myko could do it. He needed to get back and he didnt really try until it was too late. Young lad and all that but a reason why we lose these games is because we don't have the same intensity and desire as the opposition in those key moments.

I agree about the dancing. Feels like they spend more time working on their celebrations than on the training ground! 

It was obvious Wolves wanted it more all the way until the very end.