IGNORED

Corruption in football

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Almost always, when there's a whiff of corruption, follow the money. There's plenty of it about in a very relevant corner...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/10/sport/denise-coates-bet365-salary-spt-intl/index.html

I’m shocked at the amount of money she was paid last year, I accept business is business and your in it to make money. I wonder if she ever spares a thought about what her success has contributed to the misery of thousand's of her clients and their families, it sickens me to read stories like this. 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’m shocked at the amount of money she was paid last year, I accept business is business and your in it to make money. I wonder if she ever spares a thought about what her success has contributed to the misery of thousand's of her clients and their families, it sickens me to read stories like this. 

Spoiler, she doesn't

13 hours ago, Palfy said:

There's nothing wrong with gambling though :lol: