IGNORED

Johan Bakayoko

I said this about him on the Branthwaite thread when I was watching through some of their games:

"That Xavi Simons fella is a real player though and Bakayoko can definitely beat a man and could easily play in this league if he can work on his end product."

He looks like he might be a bit of a rough diamond that could do well in the right team.

He’s turned down Burnley a couple of weeks ago and he told the press that he wants to stay at PSV this season. This would be his first season where he is the established starter really.

I do really like him though, he has been very promising in his Belgium appearances, seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

If we do want him, I do I think it makes sense to try and convince him now, as he might be out of our range if he has a good season for PSV.

Yeah, we're not paying that kind of money (it was 40 m including add-ons). And he's turned Brentford down as well. He's posted a clip from a press conference a couple of weeks ago on Twitter this morning, where he was asked whether he's staying at PSV and he answers 'Of course'.

Probably right move for his development, though PSV are looking likely to get Lozano from Napoli as well. He can really hit the ball though, good crosser, nice touch on his shot, can dribble.