IGNORED

Drogba

...and Craccer's rant about me, Zed and everyone else over the age of twelve has gone as well :angry: . Made me laugh :( .

Agree on Drogba though Ian...deserves all the "diss" he gets!

:o I didnt see this rant!

Was it the dissin of his home boy drogsta that was the final straw?!

Was it the dissin of his home boy drogsta that was the final straw?!

That and Zed asking if he had his daddy's permission to be on the computer :unsure::lol: . I know we shouldn't tease the chil..er..I mean younger members but he leaves himself open to it by saying we're all (Mark excluded for some reason) a bunch of knuts...I just wondered why he comes on if he hates us all so much. Innit. Know what I mean?

There's lots of teens and twenty-somethings (yourself among them Ian...though I still don't believe you're only seventeen!) who get on fine with us coffin dodgers even though we have absolutely no idea what it's like to be young because we were all born old :lol: !

But like Craccer said...it's not just him that hates us...so there :P !

(And Drogba's still a cheating scumbag bastard)

That and Zed asking if he had his daddy's permission to be on the computer :unsure::lol: . I know we shouldn't tease the chil..er..I mean younger members but he leaves himself open to it by saying we're all (Mark excluded for some reason) a bunch of knuts...I just wondered why he comes on if he hates us all so much. Innit. Know what I mean?

There's lots of teens and twenty-somethings (yourself among them Ian...though I still don't believe you're only seventeen!) who get on fine with us coffin dodgers even though we have absolutely no idea what it's like to be young because we were all born old :lol: !

Well the truths out now Mike, ive had enough of this sharade DAMN ALL YOU COFFIN DODGERS, WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE BEEN YOUNG!!!

:D

EDIT: Did Zed have permission by the way?

Edited by Ian

i come on to voice my opinions on Everton NOT to converse and be a part of your community

and you haven't teased me... i didn't leave myself open to anything, and if you think that i received a grilling or anything then that's pretty funny because theres pretty much noone with the ability or humour here... am just pleased that this only a select few evertonians

i come on to voice my opinions on Everton NOT to converse and be a part of your community

and you haven't teased me... i didn't leave myself open to anything, and if you think that i received a grilling or anything then that's pretty funny because theres pretty much noone with the ability or humour here... am just pleased that this only a select few evertonians

??? :blink:

Your a fun kinda guy craccer :rolleyes:

OK...in which case you're just as well voicing your opinion to your rubber ducky at bath-time. He probably won't challenge you by having his own opinion and won't object if you call him a kunt either. Probably your best option ;) .

Hope you find your intellectual equal one day.

you're really not clever or funny

i read rumours as well, and there is 1 or 2 peopel on the site that actually has somethign decent to say, most of you are either blinded by your bias or are just plain cocks... i actually prefered reg to most of you

Im blinded by my bias, thats what beeing a fan is all about. But im also a realist

Basically, WTF are you going on about again FFS silly little boy

Im blinded by my bias, thats what beeing a fan is all about. But im also a realist

Basically, WTF are you going on about again FFS silly little boy

you lsot yourself in my words? and you are definately not a realist...

as for mike, it's about near to fact as jenna jameson is a slag