IGNORED

Everton V Villa

MikeO

Why not?

Other manc keepers in the past have scored..

Plus we always use a sub,so in truth thats 10 or 11 players that need to get it sorted,or you may think this is good enough??..to me its not.

here we go ... dear god...

arteta was absolutely bollocks, he's been terrible this season am really worried abotu his commitment, he's too much of a faggot

davies .... what a disgrace he was 1st half, much better secodn looked much more comofrtable and half decent

aj... no confidence, was awful second half

carsley ... we need to get shut, he jsut kicks players and now hes kickign our own? sack him

neville ... well if he isn't 1 of the msot overrate worst players i've ever seen then i'm gonna start to question whether or not my hands real ... he is fucking awful ... why he has to put balls in the box aimed at aj when he has 10 yards infront of him is beyond me...his distribution is awful.... also has does he know how to crosss the ball, a chip doesn't coutn and someone needs to let him know they don't work either

beattie ...get that tit sold

osman ... not good enough for this league

howard ... not bad, pretty decent

and finally, saved the best for last.... mr lescott ... fan-fucking-tastic ... what a player he was sensational, different class in our team, he was agaisnt a ridiuculously quick agbonlahor and matched him all game ...(the goal was a combiantion of davies' and stubbs' fault)

arteta was absolutely bollocks, he's been terrible this season am really worried abotu his commitment, he's too much of a faggot

davies .... what a disgrace he was 1st half, much better secodn looked much more comofrtable and half decent

carsley ... we need to get shut, he jsut kicks players and now hes kickign our own? sack him

neville ... well if he isn't 1 of the msot overrate worst players i've ever seen then i'm gonna start to question whether or not my hands real ... he is fucking awful ... why he has to put balls in the box aimed at aj when he has 10 yards infront of him is beyond me...his distribution is awful.... also has does he know how to crosss the ball, a chip doesn't coutn and someone needs to let him know they don't work either

and finally, saved the best for last.... mr lescott ... fan-fucking-tastic ... what a player he was sensational, different class in our team, he was agaisnt a ridiuculously quick agbonlahor and matched him all game ...(the goal was a combiantion of davies' and stubbs' fault)

There's bein pi55ed off and there is bein seriously pi55ed off !!!!!!!!!!!!

You are either RS or the latter mate !!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I take it you didnt go the game as ususal then

:rolleyes:

I didnt think we were that bad, just beaten by a better organised team.

Song of the day:

Little lexie's iligitimate,

Gerrard's name's on the birth cirtificate,

Thinks he's the dad what a fuckin idiot,

Stevie's goin to Barca.

Diplomacy Fishman?, not like you. :D

Loved the song BTW.

Got to disagree with Craccer though, Ossie has had his moments of doubt, but I feel tha kid has not yet shown his best. Give the boy a fair crack of the whip and he will come good, just needs to find a bit of consistancy.

ATB

Mac

We need Hibbet back in the side!!

Phil Nellive has done OK as right back - but he is needed in the middle of the park when we have Osman, Arteta and Davies playing -We are a little lightweight at times. This was made worst on Saturday when we lost Cahill in midfeild.

Don't think its as doom and gloom as many make out. Yes, we were beaten on the weekend by an improved Villa side. But it's not as if we where played of the park or anything like that. I was one of those games that could have gone 1-0 either way. Similar story at Fulham.

Also, not happy with the Davies and Beattie boo boys - How's it going to help anyybody booing our own players - booing a player who's confidence is low doen't help him at all.

But one thing I do agree with is that we should be seeing more players on the scoresheet, too much is being put on AJ and Cahill when it comes to putting the ball in the back of the net.