IGNORED

Welcome! to General sport.

just a little try out for a new forum, if it doesnt take off then it can easily be vamooshed, same rules apply on this forum to every other one (aka, i want a good clean fight, no spitting, no puking etc)

so ill start off first, what about that sean long coming home from the tri nations eh?anyone got an inkling over what it could be?i know people have been saying its depression over not being with his missus but surely something else has gone on, betting again?heard he was boozing with another player down there, think it was martin gleeson, anyone else heard anything?

Nice one mate, this looks a good un.

Well I first thought that maybe he'd gotten depressed because he played shite against the kiwis or he was moving clubs or something, but now Im not so sure. I hate the bastard anyway with me being a Wigan Warriors fan. And hes shite internationally but fantastic for his club. I cant see him walking away from the tournament myself, I think he was forced out due to whatever misdemenour he's committed.

Marcus Trescothic, another on the trip home from Australia, apparently its a stress related thing. :blink:

FFS, whats stress related about having a couple of months on holiday, playing the sport you love for your country, And getting paid for it........................................these fooka's havent a clue what stress is all about. Try bringing up a wife and five kids on a jobseekers allowance, STRESS ?? stress my arse. :angry:

I can't get enough of this stuff, it has everything. Excitement, intrigue, shocks, entertainment and above all buckets of blood.

I love the way different types of fighters are pitted against each other and bring a new challenge in the way they have to fight.

Favourite fighters include - Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddel (T loves him, wonder why?), Andrei Orlowski.

I want a go at it so badly, I know I would get laced but I still want a go at it. :angry::angry::angry:

ATB

Mac

Have no idea what ufc is, but presumably martial art of some description. I did this...

>>>LINK<<<

for a few years in my twenties and have to say it really is like the fish said and more. Great, great confidence builder also, love to get Josh involved in something like it...he has a pair of boxing gloves but at the mo he just beats the crap out of me (while visualising his neanderthal tormentors at school).

Ken Shamrock (baddest man on the planet) was, in his day, the best fighter in the UFC, but Tito Ortiz battered him shitless, twice.

UFC is essentially MMA (mixed martial arts) and it is well worth watching.

Trying to find a decent link, but copyright law being what it is, it is a little difficult.

Mike, as to taking the little'un to any kind of fighting club would be a big mistake. He would use any new skills in an inappropriate way, I think for Josh it is a great idea, but not for Jamie.

I would like to throw down the gauntlet to any one who fancies rolling around half naked on a mat..............hang on a minute, TARA, come here for a chat.

ATB

Mac

Marcus Trescothic, another on the trip home from Australia, apparently its a stress related thing. :blink:

FFS, whats stress related about having a couple of months on holiday, playing the sport you love for your country, And getting paid for it........................................these fooka's havent a clue what stress is all about. Try bringing up a wife and five kids on a jobseekers allowance, STRESS ?? stress my arse. :angry:

Why the hell was he picked in the first place for fucks sake... :angry:

I fear though he has the betting eqivilant of the yips..(where bowlers cant bowl)

We need to give it up internationally and consign it to the regional backwaters along with whippet racing and welly-boot throwing. There's only a handful of countries in the world that play it seriously and we're far and away the biggest and far and away the worst. Pitiful and embarrassing..put it out of its misery once and for all I say (takes cover behind the sofa :lol: )!!

Edited by mikeo

• 2 weeks later...
Spoken like a true Union of rugby Man mike............ :):):)

;)

Rugby Union = shite

Been here before methinks...one of those things where you're in one camp or the other and no amount of rational and thoughtful debate will help poor deluded parochial League fans that they've obviously been born with a faulty gene...so we'll just have to agree to differ :lol: .

;)

Been here before methinks...one of those things where you're in one camp or the other and no amount of rational and thoughtful debate will help poor deluded parochial League fans that they've obviously been born with a faulty gene...so we'll just have to agree to differ :lol: .

FINAL WARNING MIKE

:D