IGNORED

Sing When Where Winning

Zed

I thought the atmosphere was better than it has been of late, 'the baby's not urs' is a new favourite.

Chant of the day, some fella a few rowes back after that song ^, shouted DNA, DNA (in the style of 'usa')

:lol:

Was fookin freezing there today!

I thought the atmosphere was better than it has been of late, 'the baby's not urs' is a new favourite.

Chant of the day, some fella a few rowes back after that song ^, shouted DNA, DNA (in the style of 'usa')

:lol:

Was fookin freezing there today!

Ian you sit too close to me mate, that was me :D

Couple of other good'uns from Sunday,

You wear a bird upon your chest,

When it shits it makes a mess,

An when you play the mighty blues,

Everton win & Liverpool loose.

and to the tune of fields of analfield road

Have you ever seen a scouser in the kop?

Cos their all from Devon, Norway & Hull,

When they play mid-week there's empty seats,

Cos they're all in fields shaggin sheep.

A word on the recent death of the atmosphere and moyes talking in the press about it. What do people expect? Although its down to the whole crowd we all know that theres a small group of people in each stand whe start the majority of the singing and currently in the lower Glawdys Street all those people are owners of a snotty letter form Everton and cautious of the fact that their faces & details are now on a database with Merseyside police!!

Its a contradiction, the club and the fans want a good atmosphere but these same people are the ones complaining to the police because they dont want "offensive" songs sang. I sat in fear everytime "the baby's not yours" was sang yesterday because If the police want to I and many others could be made scapegoats in an attempt to stop the masses singing it!!!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Blackburn attendance was 16 odd thousand FFS

Anyways, 33000 isnt that bad, our average is about 35K, and the ones who didnt go becasue its on sky sports dont sound like the sort who start all the songs

Its a real shame the atmosphere has died this season

I bet if the team were fourth from bottom the atmos would be electric as when the going gets tough the tough get going

Ian you sit too close to me mate, that was me :D

Couple of other good'uns from Sunday,

You wear a bird upon your chest,

When it shits it makes a mess,

An when you play the mighty blues,

Everton win & Liverpool loose.

and to the tune of fields of analfield road

Have you ever seen a scouser in the kop?

Cos their all from Devon, Norway & Hull,

When they play mid-week there's empty seats,

Cos they're all in fields shaggin sheep.

A word on the recent death of the atmosphere and moyes talking in the press about it. What do people expect? Although its down to the whole crowd we all know that theres a small group of people in each stand whe start the majority of the singing and currently in the lower Glawdys Street all those people are owners of a snotty letter form Everton and cautious of the fact that their faces & details are now on a database with Merseyside police!!

Its a contradiction, the club and the fans want a good atmosphere but these same people are the ones complaining to the police because they dont want "offensive" songs sang. I sat in fear everytime "the baby's not yours" was sang yesterday because If the police want to I and many others could be made scapegoats in an attempt to stop the masses singing it!!!!

Where did you hear that one?

I can't see how the Athenry one fits in.

In terms of the letters that's an absolue disgrace. It's our team, it's up to us what's sung

Where did you hear that one?

I can't see how the Athenry one fits in.

In terms of the letters that's an absolue disgrace. It's our team, it's up to us what's sung

Apparently a 14 year old kid stood up on a table in a pub in anfield when AJ slotted the third in the derby and sang it at all the redshite as they stormed out the pub.

The other one I think you just make the words fit, I dont know the tune properly but someone sang it to me at the match on Sunday and it worked :blink:

You would think but they're after nailing someone, I took a look around the Gwladys on Sunday and every police officer / steward was stood directly infront of us and the whole of the rest of the Gwladys wasnt being policed at all. Bear in mind here we had all been partying on Saturday and very few people were even drinking at the match, I had a scouse pie in one hand, a hot chocolate in the other and a raging hangover.

Does that need mass policing? No!

Was there any trouble or even singing? No!

Will it be the same next game? YES! :(

Goldy Said........

You would think but they're after nailing someone, I took a look around the Gwladys on Sunday and every police officer / steward was stood directly infront of us and the whole of the rest of the Gwladys wasnt being policed at all. Bear in mind here we had all been partying on Saturday and very few people were even drinking at the match, I had a scouse pie in one hand, a hot chocolate in the other and a raging hangover.

Will it be the same next game? YES!

GOLDY...Have you sent your views and your feelings to the club and explained how it is, cos on the Official site they were asking everybody to ""get behind the club and let your voice be heard"". I'm not sure if they are aware of it being so Militant, can't see them biting the hand that feeds them.

Give it a try and see what sort of response you get.

Edited by Licker

Will it be the same next game? YES!

GOLDY...Have you sent your thoughts and your feelings to the club and explained how it is, cos on the Official site they were asking everybody to ""get behind the club and let your voice be heard"".

Give it a try and see what sort of response you get.

May write an anonymous letter just to let out my feelings but I honestly believe putting my name to anything would result in me being made the scapegoat / made an example of. Their attitude and treatment of us so far realy has me believing they are waiting for a reason to realy get into someone and with my mug on video I realy dont want to risk upsetting the establishment. It's a nasty situation to be in but I go to watch my team and they have the power to take that away from me.

I suppose the point I'm making with the previous post is, are the police actually doing their job within Goodison by all standing in one area in an attempt to intimidate a small section of fans? What would happen if there was an "incident" in another area and people ended up getting hurt there would be serious questions to be asked about the value of their current actions. At the moment in my opinion they are trading stadium safety for a show of power because some suit in an office doesnt like the words to a few songs!

Liam, i rang the club and asked to speak to whoever was involved in the policing and security at the ground, was told someone would ring me back and thought i'd been fobbed off.

Five minutes later Mr Ross phoned me asked who i was, i told him i was worried about the militant actions of the police to anybody daring to dance, sing, or make a racket at the club these days, and are placing our details on the police database.

On one hand the club are pleading with us to get behind our team, but on the otherhand are encouraging the police to stamp it out. I asked if the Club was encouraging the police, or are they doing it off their own back. He said he didnt know of any over the top policing, and he thought the club has always had a good understanding with police and supporters, also said he hadnt had any letters of complaints from supporters.

I said thats because all their details are in a database and the fear of losing their season ticket is stopping them from making any complaints. He got a bit angry and told me i've wasted too much of his time already and finished with........." For the record, I am not aware of any overpolicing at the club, and its not something we would encourage them to do, now if you dont mind i have to get on. Goodbye."

There you have it mate, not much help, but at the same time i did get him riled, so maybe something might come of it.

Liam, i rang the club and asked to speak to whoever was involved in the policing and security at the ground, was told someone would ring me back and thought i'd been fobbed off.

Five minutes later Mr Ross phoned me asked who i was, i told him i was worried about the militant actions of the police to anybody daring to dance, sing, or make a racket at the club these days, and are placing our details on the police database.

On one hand the club are pleading with us to get behind our team, but on the otherhand are encouraging the police to stamp it out. I asked if the Club was encouraging the police, or are they doing it off their own back. He said he didnt know of any over the top policing, and he thought the club has always had a good understanding with police and supporters, also said he hadnt had any letters of complaints from supporters.

I said thats because all their details are in a database and the fear of losing their season ticket is stopping them from making any complaints. He got a bit angry and told me i've wasted too much of his time already and finished with........." For the record, I am not aware of any overpolicing at the club, and its not something we would encourage them to do, now if you dont mind i have to get on. Goodbye."

There you have it mate, not much help, but at the same time i did get him riled, so maybe something might come of it.

Thats prety much the attitude I'v experienced face to face with the stewards, complete denial and then anger when you persist with questioning them or highlighting whats at the end of their noses!

Normally I'd be going for the jugular over something like this but its this electronic system with the season tickets thats making me think twice.

Thats prety much the attitude I'v experienced face to face with the stewards, complete denial and then anger when you persist with questioning them or highlighting whats at the end of their noses!

Normally I'd be going for the jugular over something like this but its this electronic system with the season tickets thats making me think twice.

Liam - would it be worth you making a similar call? anonymous thou, letting him know that, and letting him know its because the fear of your ticket being revoked?

or getting in touch with the Echo?

Cple of contacts if feel strong enough about to take further.

sport@liverpoolecho.co.uk

Features Desk 0151 472 2512 - ph

Switchboard 0151 227 2000 - ph

ATTN: Dominic King / David Prentice / ( they handle most the Everton stuff - Dunno what happend to dave Kidd)

Could even add @liverpoolecho.co.uk to journo's name & poss get thru.

i.e davidprentice@liverpoolecho.co.uk

Ide email sports & label ATTN: To whomever prob best bet of getting any notice.