IGNORED

What About Our Chances Against Reading?

java2001e

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 vital away points setting us up nicely for two home games, job well done, i can enjoy MoTD 2nite....

should post this pic too

_42384699_mcfadden_pa.jpg

steptoe scuffy jock :D

Great result that

2-0 away,

Lets not fook it up on boxing day now against a side that havent won away all season (OH GOD I SAID IT)

p.s Carsley played his arse off yet again, craccer stick to talking about what you know about

HAIR STRAIGHTNERS

Great result that

2-0 away,

Lets not fook it up on boxing day now against a side that havent won away all season (OH GOD I SAID IT)

p.s Carsley played his arse off yet again, craccer stick to talking about what you know about

HAIR STRAIGHTNERS

ah im so pleased my view on mod staff has been further supported, instigating an unnecessary slang match that i will more than likely get the blame for as his mates will stick up for him like weak, skinny child...unfunny prick

and i am stickin to what i know about... a lot of you people only see what he does rather than what he doesn't ...carsley will jump up n down and move side to side like a crab for much of the game to look like he's doing somethin, from pretty much all their clear cuts chances it was because carsley was in no mans land.... he isn't even the slightest bit aware of players around him, he's nto good enough for this league anymore, he's a ball watcher

if you don't believe me watch the videos again and again, then watch a half decent defensive midfielder....then once you have some knowledge of what they are supposed to do, come back and open your stupid pathetic wannabe funny mouth ...

piss off

EDIT : he cost us chelsea, and if it weren't for us playing a lack lsutre reading front line yesterday would likely have cost us those 3 points ... he is last to everythin on the edge of the box... whether he did get in a few blocks and that or not, he's not quick enough for the premiership anymore and he clearly doesn't have the footballing brain for a defensive midfield job

Edited by CraccerC

Great result that

2-0 away,

HAIR STRAIGHTNERS

Is a forum not about opinions then?

Is a forum not about opinions then?

Yes it is, therefore im entitled to mine

Thank for your res ponce craccer, my point realy is we win two nil and some people still need to have a go

I think they're proffessional moaners, and you optimise every single one of them

Boo fuckin who

Yes it is, therefore im entitled to mine

Thank for your res ponce craccer, my point realy is we win two nil and some people still need to have a go

I think they're proffessional moaners, and you optimise every single one of them

Boo fuckin who

and there are professional twats

and guess what, congratulations, you optimise them

p.s. you're how old, and you still put 2 'f's in professional?

merry christmas you grumpy twit

and there are professional twats

and guess what, congratulations, you optimise them

p.s. you're how old, and you still put 2 'f's in professional?

merry christmas you grumpy twit

Wouldn't normally mention it mate but people in glass houses and all that...presumably you mean epitomise but as it stands that line is meaningless.