IGNORED

What About Our Chances Against Reading?

java2001e

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tidy compact side. Organised by a Scouser what would 1 expect.

A long awaited Fixture in My clan this as Both My Bro & Sist are married to Biscuits. ( Ive got heavy inbred contacts in Berkhsire...LOL)

Was a time was derided as the fixture that wouldnt happen as they claimed theyd wave bye as they came up & we went down.

I dunno these 5 minute blow ins eh.

Good Roll model of a club for the aspiring & I insist we WIN this match, though it wont be a picnic.

alot depends on when/if AJ starts scoring again..I predict this to be the day...3-1 to us AJ (2) and Osman

If????? Bloody hell that's a bit pessimistic..."when" surely!

Think it'll be a draw. 2-2, AJ and a seventy-fifth minute equalizer from Van the Man ;)B) .

Edited by mikeo

reading have just been beaten 2 - 1 at home by blackburn.

we are a lot better than them. in the chelski game we scored a couple so i would expect us to do the same here.

plus i hope we wont give their forwards the kind of space we allowed lampard and drogba. if we dont we should get 3 points here.

and its about time aj started earning his wages again..

Its one of those games we could easily win, lose or draw.

Covering all bases ther rob :D

I am not feeling at all confident about this one cos whenever a team is in a slump and needs a result we normally oblige ,as we do when a striker is in a slump and needs a goal or hasnt ever scored for the club he plays for .

This is gonna be a fookin tricky game and with Arteta most likely out we've lost all the creativity we have on the park .

Aim low and anything else is a bonus i was once told so i'am gonna say Reading to win 1-0 .

Edited by Willo