IGNORED

Xmas & New Years 06 - The Collection 0f Merged Greetings & Joy

Pat

xmaselfgifttitlejz8.gif

Ho Ho Funkin Ho.....Welcome To December lets try & keep all our Xmas stuff together. Who Know's it could spawn in to some thread in the traditions of the longest & Jan transfer window, etc. ( will Pin 4 Now & see How Goes)

In a Bid to be neither DULL or MEDIOCRE (Mod's in Joke) Feel Free to post thoughts, Funny's, Pics, jokes, Deep Seasonal Theological discussion :o , shouts & or anyhting.

Being Xmas the more colour & More diversity the Better. :)

Ill get the Ball Rolling....Merry Xmas everyone...Just 4 The Boyz

xmashappyholixv9.gif

And 1 for The Laaaayyydieees.

santamerrychrimbouo2.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just done a Full Music Library Search witht he Wors Xmas/Christmas etc...& ahve come up with a small list of alternate Tunes ive got hint hint nudge nidge, you no what I mean etc.

Christmas In Hollis - Run DMC

Merry Christmas - I dont Wanna Fight - The Ramones

Stone Temple Pilots - Xmas Is Here

AC/DC - Mistress 4 Xmas

Christmas Story - K.O.R.N.

Mary Christ - Sonic Youth

Krismastime - Smashing pumpkins

Death Cab 4 A Cutie - Baby Please come home for xmas

A New Found Glory - Exmas

Lisa Loeb - Jingle Bells

Bright Eyes - Blue Xmas

Something corporate - Forget December

Vanilla Sky - Xmas Girl

Matchbox Romance - Ill Be Home 4 Xmas

Find a few more later, if we can get enoguh mike mix an alt XMas 4 album 4 us etc.... :)

Just done a Full Music Library Search witht he Wors Xmas/Christmas etc...& ahve come up with a small list of alternate Tunes ive got hint hint nudge nidge, you no what I mean etc.

Christmas In Hollis - Run DMC

Merry Christmas - I dont Wanna Fight - The Ramones

Stone Temple Pilots - Xmas Is Here

AC/DC - Mistress 4 Xmas

Christmas Story - K.O.R.N.

Mary Christ - Sonic Youth

Krismastime - Smashing pumpkins

Death Cab 4 A Cutie - Baby Please come home for xmas

A New Found Glory - Exmas

Lisa Loeb - Jingle Bells

Bright Eyes - Blue Xmas

Something corporate - Forget December

Vanilla Sky - Xmas Girl

Matchbox Romance - Ill Be Home 4 Xmas

Find a few more later, if we can get enoguh mike mix an alt XMas 4 album 4 us etc.... :)

Is it not Matchbook Romance or Matchbox 20 you mean?

Just read about a school who have changed the words to "The 12 days of Christmas" to encompass out multi cultural diversity.

A partridge in a pear tree - A corn bird in a palm tree, the rest are changed to the following......

Two coconuts

three pastels

four pumpkin pies

five ripe mangoes

six limbo dancers

seven steel band beaters

eight hams a boiling nine jugs of sorrel

ten turkeys baking

Eleven gospel singers

twelve rum and gingers

My pi55 is boiling as we speak, I am choking on my own rage. My sense of indignity is out of control.

How f*cking dare they, PC b*stards, everyone in the office thinks it is a nice twist to an old classic. F*ck them and the horse they rode in on.

Matron, medication time please.

ATB

Mac

In my house my mates and I have been listening to one of the worst yet most strangely addictive christmas songs ever. In Dulce Jubilo and hey it sounds even better in midi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.webdoodles.org/midis/christmas/indulcejubilo.mid

I hope very sincerely that you're not making rude comments about Mike Oldfield...that would make me very cross indeed :angry: .

Happy Christmas by the way. Mike O(ldfield) :lol: !

Edited by mikeo

Just read about a school who have changed the words to "The 12 days of Christmas" to encompass out multi cultural diversity.

A partridge in a pear tree - A corn bird in a palm tree, the rest are changed to the following......

Two coconuts

three pastels

four pumpkin pies

five ripe mangoes

six limbo dancers

seven steel band beaters

eight hams a boiling nine jugs of sorrel

ten turkeys baking

Eleven gospel singers

twelve rum and gingers

My pi55 is boiling as we speak, I am choking on my own rage. My sense of indignity is out of control.

How f*cking dare they, PC b*stards, everyone in the office thinks it is a nice twist to an old classic. F*ck them and the horse they rode in on.

Matron, medication time please.

ATB

Mac

I'm starting to feel my culture is being is being ignored, and swept away with the rubbish and I am being victimised because of who I am and where I come from, I'm sure theres a term that describes that quite well...................RACISM!

I'm starting to feel my culture is being is being ignored, and swept away with the rubbish and I am being victimised because of who I am and where I come from, I'm sure theres a term that describes that quite well...................RACISM!

here here. why change the words of a traditional english song. its not blatently offensive. i personally dont give a toss about thier cultures so why should they give a fuck about ours. it really does infuriate me how british people are being underminded whilst these other religions/races are allowed to say things and get thier way.

we should have our cultures undisturbed by these PC twats

Have a strange feeling of Deja Vu descending on me :rolleyes: . And happy Hannakuh to all :lol: !

(Just out of interest, I wrote and recorded a spoof version of Twelve days of Christmas with a workmate for a works Christmas do in 1978 :P . ...thought it was quite funny at the time :unsure: )

Edited by mikeo

Got in a uploadable format mike?

Have a heap o of Comedy xmas stuff from Roy Chubby Brown - Kev Bloody Wilson.

( Goona look @ a private web space this week... ;) We should start a hub)

P.S Mark, If sum 1 put Matchbox 2o on me PC I would have to kill my self....... :lol:

Got in a uploadable format mike?

Sadly (for lovers of quality musical comedic entertainment :unsure: ) not :( .

And I've already had my main prezzie..some video production software. Audio visual production was actually my first career before I moved into sound and I've a germ of an idea of going back into it (self-employed) when I can start working again...

...and I want chocolate marzipan :P !

Ncie to see you Claire, Happy xmas to you & yours.

Folks....

Footballers & celebs, faves or Anti heroes - What would you get them for xmas ?

I.e Rooney a Soul & Teflon a Bus Ticket ( Trains to fast for tractor boy)

LOl...Ide by Pip a Gary Neville doll.

Drunken Duncan - a boot up the arse with my new KSB's.

Dave Moyes - some Nivia Q10 for those bags under his eyes.

Liam - A book on etiquette.

Reg - Book "How to win friends and influence people".

Tara - Jewelery, can't miss eh boys?.

Bill - a packet of Regal king size.

ATB

Mac

PAT said......................Bill - a packet of Regal king size.

MAC said.......................Bill - a packet of Regal king size & some Dubbin 4 them Walking shoes...!!!

Got to be the perfect Present, far better than those Socks and Hankies that i never use, they always end up in Charity Shops.

PS .....Pat, how did you know i smoke REGAL KS, or was it a good guess. :)

happy xmas to one and all! whats everyone getting? im gettin money and clothes, spending the money on driving lessons

I dont knnow what everyones getting becasue i'll have to wait til Father Christmas comes down my chimney (oh dear)

Happy Christmas Everyone and if your religion dictates that you dont do Christmas, tough shit, start looking forward to the festival of light or Ramadan or any other bollocks im not interested in

Favoutite Christmas Joke

How did Luke Skywalker know what Darth Vader got him for Christmas

HE FELT HIS PRESENCE :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seasons Greetings everyone, hope everyone has a great time this year :D i wont say merry christmas because its too early yet

so far i know im getting some clothes, ive got the Everton away shirt with AJ on the back, gears of war for the 360 and ive no idea what else yet, hopefully a big box of roses and celebrations too! :D

is it just me though or do things seem a bit dim this christmastime?no one really seems up for it, the two guys i work with reckon that going abroad for christmas is the best thing to do as all the holidays now have gone downhill over here,personally i could never go abroad for christmas, dont think it would be the same, what do you lot think?