IGNORED

Tt Fight Club

Mac

There are only 3 rules to TT Fight Club

1. Pick a celebrity you want to have three rounds in a boxing ring with.

2. Pick a celebrity you want to have three rounds in a boxing ring with.

3. Pick a celebrity you want to have three rounds in a boxing ring with.

Oh yes and we don't talk about fight club.

I will start this doubious ball rolling with.......

Both Chuckle Brothers at the same time, I know there are two of them, but without each other they would be nothing.

ATB

Mac

any one of these so called 'celebrities' who are appearing latley.

and the next contestant on celebrity big brother was an extra in eastenders 12 years ago. hes done nothing since that time and only came on here coz hes interested in making more than his dole money.

one of those. preferably jade goody coz she isnt famous. she hasnt accomplished anything other than the fact she is a complete ugly useless loud mouthed bigot.

Continuing on from The Prisoner comments, I would not like to hit a woman, but I could make an exception for Raymond Quinn. Would love three rounds with him...oh yea!

:D

:lol: i actually liked listening to his music when he was on x factor but he was one cheesy bastard lol

yea a tag team thing could work too...who else could be through in there with the Quinny boy? What about Mick Hucknall he is another sanctimonious opinionated sh1tbag! (remembering the anti-City of Liverpool comments he made!) God only knows, he's perfect! lmao!

Jeremy Kyle... a sanctimonious bastard.

And that american copper who introduces Police camera action from the States, thinks he and his men are gods gift to the universe........twat.

lmao....Licker you are completely right..

Jeremy Kyle should be dropped in in the middle of a war zone, with only his opinion as a defence...

and, Sheriff John Brunell.....or, "Hi, I'm Sheriff John Brunell!". He is exactly what you describe him as! lmao

22largerect.jpg

!!!

i got to agree with Luis Garcia, i was so jealous when he got injured, i wanted to do that twat!

Roy Keane v Robbie Savage...that would be a proper bitch fight! Nails, biting and hair pulling!

Keane would murder him!

Duncan Ferguson vs Peter Crouch

that would be comedy!

Aldo vs Reidy