IGNORED

Liverpool City Council Name Potential Site For New Stadium

Louis

looks like a good location. not too far from where we are now but a much much bigger space so would have some space for parking and the shop, probably the new guys restaurant and whatever else he wants as well.

weather anything will come of it is anyones guess really, as we all know the board at our club aren't often first to get their hands in their wallets.

hopefully ol' rocky's mate will fancy investing a few quid to help us along with a new stadium.

not holding out any hopes but as far as the location goes, with my very little knowledge of the area, it looks pretty good.

All land owners a greedy fookers. Its the law

I dont think there could be a more perfect option to relocating could there really

Dont tell BK or Wyness or I will start gettin the New, New stadium priority vouchers with my season ticket

That looks like a great site, but ive not really got any faith that we will have a new stadium within then next 10 years. I mean come on, we struggle to arrange a loan deal never mind a new stadium. With BK sorting things out well probably end up with a cricket ground. He just doesnt have a clue.

Edited by Sickboy

the location is ideal, but there is no one offering to build us a stadium there so we cant afford it.

so the kirkby idea is still the most deliverable one

now for the fun stuff!

AOL ArenA blue print.

car park under the stadium, but at ground level so the stadium is raised over it

video cube

a ring of corporate boxes inbetween tiers/levels

AOL sign on the roof changed for EVERTON FC sign

LCD billboards

on site train station, buses going direct to and from liverpool town centre

Planet Everton restaurant in the stadium, used as a corporate lounge on match days

i could be here all night folks!

the location is ideal, but there is no one offering to build us a stadium there so we cant afford it.

so the kirkby idea is still the most deliverable one

now for the fun stuff!

AOL ArenA blue print.

car park under the stadium, but at ground level so the stadium is raised over it

video cube

a ring of corporate boxes inbetween tiers/levels

AOL sign on the roof changed for EVERTON FC sign

LCD billboards

on site train station, buses going direct to and from liverpool town centre

Planet Everton restaurant in the stadium, used as a corporate lounge on match days

i could be here all night folks!

FOF to kirkby, its a shit hole. It is my worst nightmare. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that will be the end of me

i still think they should knock all the houses down (apart from mine) round our way,and build the ground next door!or if the tenants complain then theres a decent sized back field about 30secs away :lol:

seriously,im still not bothered where they put a new stadium (if they decide to build one) as long as its easily accessible and not too far away

Its not called that anymore, think Louis posted a link to the details and it said it changed its name from Arnie to somethin else for political reason (can't remember what they are)

No doubt it'll be named after the company who pays for it.

Edited by TrueBlue

Its not called that anymore, think Louis posted a link to the details and it said it changed its name from Arnie to somethin else for political reason (can't remember what they are)

No doubt it'll be named after the company who pays for it.

could mean we play at Tesco Stadium, we have som business link with them

that would be awful..

the Tesco Stadium, it would just sound cheap and tackey.

i know it wont happen but would prefer a "real" name for the new ground not a corparate oe

Granchester would be my prefered buyer, but hes had his chance and never wanted to invest.

id want it to be ST Domingos or St Rupperts. but id be happy with calling it the Priory :lol:

we wont move to a site in liverpool, WE CANT AFFORD A NEW STADIUM!!!!!

this is only possible because the club will be exploited into a deal between Tesco and Knowsley for cheaper land and to attract more people to Tescos new superstore due to our affiliation.

im not saying that its a bad thing, because i think we would benefit from the deal

Keith Wyness "the kirkby option is being explored in more detail because we believe it to be the most deliverable"

i translated it on alta vista (spin to laymens) "the clubs skint lads, we want a shiney new stadium so we can try to get more money in, but we need someone else to pay for it"