IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

Droobie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first half performance is exactly what I've been waiting for, we passed the fucking ball around. I don't think it's a coincidence that we played well with two wingers who attacked Blackburn constantly. The second half was a bit shite and everything we'd done in the first half went right out the window and it was hoof after hoof. 3 points is all that matters though.

Manuel Fernandes looks like he's going to be a star, I just hope it's at Everton. Mikky Arteta was easily MOTM, he ran Blackburn ragged all day. On the subject of Arteta I've heard the reason he's looking for a move because of his wages being significantly lower than the likes of Cahill and Aj. Give him the wages he deserves I say.

Great result for us.

Fernandes played really very, good composer, first touch looked excellent. Only time his first touch let hin down was for his chance which he prob should have scored. Quite strong aswell tbh, never got pushed off the ball and we seen through balls coming from the centre of the midfield!

2nd half Sat back abit and never really got going but a god game and it was fucking freezin!

Prob should have won more Comfortable in the end but it was a reasult.

And was great to see Fernandes took a snap at 50 pence head Jeffers. Like him already. Very skillfull and there was one time where the ball came to him on the left wing did somthing very good with his touch, hard to Explain though.

LMFAO at Killishive (sp)

Arteta got the ball and i dont think he got him but not too sure, but went down like he had been shot :lol: FAF the way he went down just dropped very slowly!

Another Lesson on how to win 1-0 the everton way.

Score Early

Miss a load of chances to make it 2-0

Generally out play the other team for 45 minutes

2nd half play crap

Hold a deep defensive line

Forget how to pass the ball

let the ref take care of the rest

That is a fair assesment of the game, we were only saying at half time that we hope we dont do our usual in the second half

First half chances were brilliant

Rob styles needs a dry slap

Sounded a better atmosphere today from what I could hear on the radio...was it?

It was in patches, blackburn brought about 10 supporters who did the usual away job of singing the usual away crap

The gwladys sang a few times when it was arses to the wall time

I was really pleased with the performence generally. The first half we absolutlye dominated em, and for what seems like ages, i saw them pass the ball around well. I'm still wondering how AJ didnt get a birthday hatrick though, still never mind. I was really pleased with VDM untill he was taken off, was that an injury or tactical? Just wish Beatts could have got on the score sheet but still at least he got to play!!

Their away form is pitiful Mark....they have no bollocks outside of White Hart Lane, should be straightforward three points (if anything is ever straightforward with Everton).

I know it is Mike it's just I can never have full confidence in Everton to beat teams when they should due to us being a bit Jekyl and Hyde. If we play like we did first half yesterday then it should be comfortable, but if it's like the second half performance then we're in trouble.

I know it is Mike it's just I can never have full confidence in Everton to beat teams when they should due to us being a bit Jekyl and Hyde. If we play like we did first half yesterday then it should be comfortable, but if it's like the second half performance then we're in trouble.

I was saying at half time that it would be typical if we ballsed it up in the second half, FFS why cant we string two decent halfs together

My finger nails cant take it

Rob style is still a tit

The MOTD coverage was appalling, last on and from what they showed Blackburn had as many chances in the first half as we did. Pathetic.

Also pathetic was the player ratings on Teletext.

Out of twenty-six players who took some part twenty-three of them got five out of ten! The exceptions were Beattie and Stubbs who got six and VDM who got four. All fourteen Blackburn players got five :blink: . Don't think the person responsible actually watched the game at all.

Van Der meyde did better than four although in terms of significance to the game all he did was that shot (bbc missed) and and a few crosses but he got his head down and run.

Beattie was a disgrace yesterday he managed to knock a 1-2 twenty yards behind pip's starting point.

Cahill and Aj Need to work on communication as well.

Hope Anderson Da Silva plays like Fernades when he gets his chance.

Do we really need to replace him, i mean getting rid of him just seems abit drastic cos he can do a job im sure of it. Id like to see him bring Nugent in definatly!!! If we get rid of anyone IMO it should be Mc Fadden. Vaughn and Anachebe are still learning their trade so it wudnt hert to have a senier player like Beatts around.

""Vaughn and Anachebe are still learning their trade"" says Dunny.

Leighton Baines has been playing first team footy for years, Giles Barnes, Billy Clarke, and that Stokes fella who scored for Sunderland yesterday are all 17 yrs old and playing 1st team footy, if they are good enough they should be playing regularly, Moyes has a thing about NOT playing young guns so i can see them Moving on.

Just like Mark Hughes moved to northampton, because he wanted and needed to play on a regular basis to improve his career.

Edited by Licker

I think calling Beattie a disgrace is a bit harsh. I mean its not like he was gona get a hat trick! His work rate was good but admitidly his match fitness was abit off because he doesnt play. If Moyes played him along side AJ for the next 3/4 games i bet he wud look a different player.

His work rate was shite yesterday, after about 5mins of being on he was 'chasing' down the keeper and he looked like he was running backwards he was that knackered. 'Ran' around like a headless chicken and did fuck all for the team.