IGNORED

West Ham Utd

Pat

i woke up early morning to hope that Everton will win. And when BT netted an early goal against Hammers, i thought they gonna win this game. maybe continue to net 1 or 2 goals and defend their lead. The first 15 minutes, they played well. But.....

Weir is too old and slow as we all know. He's experienced defender but his own goal really sucks. Wright also furious at that goal conceded. It was simply not a good cross from hammers, but a stupid easy goal kicked in by Weir. 1-1 now.

Then i started to think, a draw might be enough, and we just need to defend them from scoring.

2nd half performance was lousy, just like the Westbrom game. They couldn't pass the ball, almost half of them was long ball and dispossed by hammers players. Weir also responsible for the 2nd goal, cos he lost possession to that Harewood (watever) and lead to throw in later on that him and Valente didn't mark properly, Zamora should been marked. At the end, he netted that rebounded ball. 1-2 to hammers.

After that goal, the players simply had no ideas to attack. Just long ball and lost possession, and big Dunc had his chance to score but his header simply not good enough. Davies also...Arteta should have started, not Osman. He's come in too late to save the Blues from a defeat.

McFadden injured early, here came Bent.. so what can I say about him.... BENT no more.

So, they at least need to win 3 games and 1 draw from the last 4 fixtures in december to climb to top half of table.

DM need to bring in few quality players in january. A central midfielder, a striker and a centre back.

Will Koldrup be given his chance now in place of Wier???? shocking own goal and from the highlights I saw we didn't seem to recover after that.

Lets remember though people altough I agree that we need new faces in the window that for most of the game we were missing 3 of our first team players in Cahill, Arteta and VDM. Also McFadden going off when he was playing well didn't help and also the goal that was disallowed was ONSIDE

Guest fozzie22

One of the best own goals ive seen in many a day tbh,but now,if theres any justice weir will be put out to pasture.

I think we underestimated west ham,a couple of half decent results and that was it the season was sorted,personally i think its going to be a struglle and a rollercoaster ride for the rest of the season.

Koldrup has to be given his chance now,surely,you cant keep hiding him away saying he's had no match pratice,of course he hasnt,DM wont pick him

all fell apart when Mcfadden went off.

we only had 10 men when they scored and therefor no one was marking the person that put the cross in.

it wasn't just weir's fault, whoever didn't deal with it in front of Weir was also partly to blame.

after Bent came on we then struggled for about 20 minutes but playe well for the last 10 of the half, had them pinned back around their own area and should have made chances. there was some good football in that time which was nice to see.

Second half wasn't goood, apart from Arteta who played some good stuff.

Beattie had another good game, looked very sharp, played the ball off well and took his goal very well.