IGNORED

Koldrup

When is the per going to get his chance i know davie has been doing alright but god is he slow! And what is the point in spending 5 mil on a player that you aren't going to use if we are not careful he is going to leave as he won't want to stay being a back up to weit and yobo i would like to see him brought in along side Yobo soon with neville made captain.

Nothing against Davie but he has had his day time to move over and let the youngsters have a game!

When is the per going to get his chance i know davie has been doing alright but god is he slow! And what is the point in spending 5 mil on a player that you aren't going to use if we are not careful he is going to leave as he won't want to stay being a back up to weit and yobo i would like to see him brought in along side Yobo soon with neville made captain.

Nothing against Davie but he has had his day time to move over and let the youngsters have a game!

Good point but Moysie would av played him if he was ready! Wouldn't he........?

I expected Koldrup to come on against UTD for the last 15 minutes to help out in defence but think that DM thought that we could win it.

He will play when Yobo is away and wouldn't be surprised if given a run out soon to get used to it. We also have 2 games in 3 days over xmas (RS and AV) so could get a look in there.

I agree don't change a winning team.

i think i read or heard somewhere that moyes reckons that per is great with ball,very elegant and pings the ball around but struggles in the air. think it could be that because he played in italy, there aren't many big physical strikers compared to the prem and davie doesnt want him gettin battered about until he's ready. prob had extra training with dunc and biffa roughin him up a bit.

i think i read or heard somewhere that moyes reckons that per is great with ball,very elegant and pings the ball around but struggles in the air. think it could be that because he played in italy, there aren't many big physical strikers compared to the prem and davie doesnt want him gettin battered about until he's ready. prob had extra training with dunc and biffa roughin him up a bit.

If he would have been fit at the start of the season he would have been in stright away, but he wasn't, then yobbo & wier have been doing a good job, so hes not going to change that, he left joey out last season when the two old timers were doing good, which is fair enough. It is difficult also to give hime any time on from the subs bench, your not going to change a centre half for the last fifteen unless your about 4 nil up. All that said, with dunc palying against him in training then that prepare him, dont think I would fancy it

I think that he is being prepared for the physical side of the english game.

the Dannish and Italian game is not physical at all and Per may struggle against the likes of Shearer, Bellamy in the prem.

Due to him being injured and our dreadful start of the season, I dont think that Moyesy could take a chance with someon who covers such a vital position. Therefore - old and reliable had to be used!

Thinking about it - the later we see Kroldrup the better in my opinion.

Moyes has Yobo and Weir together at the back, for one good reason at the moment - Our defence on the whole is now just a stingy as it was last year. In the last 7 games we have only lost one game, draw twice (against the two top clubs in the country), and won 4 keeping 4 clean sheets.

Now if we continue this form for the next 7 games, then I would be happy.

If good form means no Kroldrup - then it suits me at the moment.

If he has to wait for his chance until injuries, suspensions or African Cup duty then so be it. It will come, at least this way he knows there is no easy rid at Goodison, and if you get into the first 11 you need to be on top of your game to stay in it.

Yeah, Davey seems intent on leaving Per on the bench for some reason.

A £5mill  bench warmer seems a bit of an expensive luxury, if you ask me. <_<

Yeah - cant understand why we haven't really seen Kroldrup - even as a sub! Not having Davey's excuse that 'he is not quite ready for the physical side of the english game' - because that says to me....'he's shite'

He seemed aright against man city and bolton in the thailand/asia trophy

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=8508

"... has yet to make his Premiership début because of the form and fitness of David Weir and ...... "I have been ready and waiting, but Joseph and David have been doing well... "

What the? What team has he been looking at play the last few games?!

Edited by Droobie

i came straight to the forum when i read that!

and the bloody thing wasn't working!

i went to the feckin blue room on the offical site, it's like they've gathered all out 10 year old fans and told em to type away!

someone commented that moyes tactics and subsititutions had been poor recently and someone else replied that they had no right to suggest such a thing as it's moyes that has the coaching badges and not him! what a twat! fans have internet forums to give opinions...what the fucks that dickhead doing on one! anyway...back to a proper forum!

i went to the feckin blue room on the offical site, it's like they've gathered all out 10 year old fans and told em to type away!

someone commented that moyes tactics and subsititutions had been poor recently and someone else replied that they had no right to suggest such a thing as it's moyes that has the coaching badges and not him! what a twat!  fans have internet forums to give opinions...what the fucks that dickhead doing on one! anyway...back to a proper forum!

dont forget BK has the chairman qualifications so dont slag him either!!!

someone commented that moyes tactics and subsititutions had been poor recently and someone else replied that they had no right to suggest such a thing as it's moyes that has the coaching badges and not him! what a twat!  fans have internet forums to give opinions...what the fucks that dickhead doing on one! anyway...back to a proper forum!

I might that foum then and suggest that he changes his tatics. I don't have a coaching badge (Yet) however I do coach kids football and have been told I can take my coaching badge if I want to and they will pay for it. Am sure its no where near has good as ones they take but it will still be better than nothing

Guest fozzie22
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=8508

"... has yet to make his Premiership début because of the form and fitness of David Weir and ...... "I have been ready and waiting, but Joseph and David have been doing well... "

What the? What team has he been looking at play the last few games?!

Lost the plot?? :D