IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

did you stub your toe today?

:lol: Have I been a moody bastard? Wouldn't surprise me....lengthy baby-sitting duties this week-end...early Saturday morning until late this afternoon and two of the little treasures. Love them to bits but our house ain't toddler proof so it's wearing.

But even relaxed I'd say that Friends is cack :P .

Sorry Mike0 but im with Matt, Friends is great when theres an hour to kill, no thinking required, Jennifer Aniston to look at and ITS ALWAYS ON! What more do you want till a proper programme starts!!

Wallpaper? No thinking required for that either and it's funnier (you could even stick a photo of Jenifer Aniston on it if you wanted) :67: !

Wallpaper? No thinking required for that either and it's funnier (you could even stick a photo of JENNIFER ANISTON on it if you wanted) :67: !

Or i could just have Jennifer Aniston wallpaper in the 1st place! Would take some explaining to the missus but i could probobly blag it ha! Oh and Mike0 ive not heard the word Cack used for ages thanks for reviving and old favourite!

Edited by smeghead1

Or i could just have Jennifer Aniston wallpaper in the 1st place! Would take some explaining to the missus but i could probobly blag it ha! Oh and Mike0 ive not heard the word Cack used for ages thanks for reviving and old favourite!

She has some amazing get-ups.... My word....

Anyone seen Fast & Furious 5...any good? (I liked the 1st one only out of the 4).

It's exactly what you'd expect from a F&F movie. Decent action movie. Attempts at emotional scenes were met with laughter at the movie theatre. Paul Walker is a horrible actor. Vin Diesel is 5'5" and has to stand on a box everytime he has a scene with The Rock (who's over 6'5").

I'd recommend watching it. Scores very high on the unintended-humour scale.

Just got into Game of Thrones. Love it.

Josh loves that....no idea why (his mum keeps asking why it's got a big "K" by it on the Sky+, "How many times do you need to watch it?") :D .

I've seen bits and pieces of it and it looks pretty good, I'll catch up at some stage.

Not normally a fan of deal or no deal, but that was a great episode!

The banker offered 100k, thought it was an obvious choice, she 'no deal'd'

Takes out the 50k, so she's left with 10k and 250k, banker offered her £140,000!

No deal!

:blink: :blink:

Offers the swap, doesn't swap!

Opens the box...

£10,000!

Mad, mad woman!

Just watched 3 recorded episodes of Bear Grylls man that Dude eats some disgusting crap! I think id starve before i ate smoked rattle snake and raw frog! Camping with him would be intresting to say the least.

There's an episode in which he takes a celebrity with him on a survivor mission. He travelled with Will Ferrell to Sweden and they were going to go to the north of the country and show how to survive in extreme cold. As soon as their plane touched down in Stockholm and they were walking through the airport, Ferrell was asking "Is this where we drink our own urine?" :).

Thought that was very funny.

Most disgusting thing I've seen Grylls do is pick up an elephant turd, hold it over his head, mouth wide open, and squeeze the liquid out.

There's an episode in which he takes a celebrity with him on a survivor mission. He travelled with Will Ferrell to Sweden and they were going to go to the north of the country and show how to survive in extreme cold. As soon as their plane touched down in Stockholm and they were walking through the airport, Ferrell was asking "Is this where we drink our own urine?" :).

Thought that was very funny.

Most disgusting thing I've seen Grylls do is pick up an elephant turd, hold it over his head, mouth wide open, and squeeze the liquid out.

Hah. worst I've seen is when he sleeps inside the camel, similar to Empire strikes back