IGNORED

Aston Villa

jamiemaher85

didnt think stubbs was bad really, couple good blocks

osman was a pile of wank

vaughan was good

arteta had a game of 2 halves, 1st he was quality, 2nd awful.

i think mark is right, players can't be untouchable otherwise you can't really progress, there's no harm in praising players when they play well and criticising when they ply badly.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o IF anything last night made us realise how much we need fernandes he would have been the one in al the panic who would have put his foot on the ball and calmed things down and looked for the pass instead of the phip hoooof! Not a disaster as hopefully he will be back for fulham were 3 points is a must do.

Depending on the extent of his injury, and if he has torn a muscle I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

"" Stubbs were crap IMO. ""

Without Stubbsey we would have lost that game imo some quality blocks, he just lacks a bit of pace.

As Sum1 has said Hibbert defensively would be up there with the best in the league but he does lack a bit going forward I agree but i carnt remember hibbert putting a bad cross in yesterday even though he had hardly any to put in. imo I think he balances are defense when there. But obviously there might be a better player to come in I dont no but id leave him for another season because we dont have millions to make a team.

I am starting to lose patience with Neville tho hes shite not good enough for me id well rather have Arteta Cahill Fernandes Carsley before him in midfield and wouldnt play him in defense over Lescott, Stubbs, Yobo, or Hibbert.

I wernt to gutted about the game because going in without Cahill + Fernandes I would have taken a draw as these have been so vital for us. imo we will beat Fulham friday and we may start to go up the league again

He was quoting the post where you were quoting Mark Bill :lol: . Definite future as a tabloid jouro there :D .

He was quoting who? Who was quoting Mark? Mark was quoting what? Where? When? Why?

Has anyone noticed we all seem to have gone extreamly random lately and have (or me at least) spent the last few days trying to explain things to everyone and anyone??

Or is it just me?

Common guys...we all know Stubbs is old and he does not have pace...but he has experience, a bit of skill and the will to be a true blue...If only you can recall how we performed when he left us for half a season ....we were sniffing relegation!.....recall folks!

He might not have the pace you want..but he is a true blue who deserves credit for bringing stability to our defence!

cheers!