IGNORED

Alan Smith

Has apperared again where? Your rumours are poo :rolleyes:

It's on that NewsNow site, i heard it at the weekend aswell, as for my rumours being shit, it's up to you whether you belive them or not, but they all come from a reliable source who has been 90% accurate in the past with info ie: i heard about AJ 2 weeks before it appeared in the media, incidently i don't see you using your contacts to try and search for any info on future signings? so please don't have a go i'm only trying to help.

calm it boys... lol...i think he would do well here, he was a decent player at leeds but has never been given a fair crack of the whip at man utd, i know injuries have restricted that on some occasions but he is a decent player. I do think better options will be available to us tho. In the wise words of FM - last resort :)

It's on that NewsNow site, i heard it at the weekend aswell, as for my rumours being shit, it's up to you whether you belive them or not, but they all come from a reliable source who has been 90% accurate in the past with info ie: i heard about AJ 2 weeks before it appeared in the media, incidently i don't see you using your contacts to try and search for any info on future signings? so please don't have a go i'm only trying to help.

come on, even my nan's pet dog knew we were gunna make a bid for AJ!!!

oh, and im not sure about smith, but not for midfield

Edited by StevO

no1 can really say that he is finished, he hasnt played much since he came back, and when he was at leeds he was a decent striker tbh. But if it was up 2 me fuck all these speculation transfer targets and just get Nugent at least he wants to play for Everton.

Edited by Blue4Ever