IGNORED

Chelsea

Droobie

The thing is, if we keep BT + get Nugent, BT will still be getting 35-40k a week and we would have 6 Stikers possible of playing:

A.J

BT

Nugent

Vaughan

Anichebe

Mcfadden

People may say thats good becuase we are going to have more games next season but If A.J + Nugent r upfront BT IMO wouldnt make the bench with Vaughan + Victor being favourites over BT.

So we would be paying a player 40k a week incase of injury's. Thats why I think we need to now pass him on now.

I no who ever BT departs to (if he does leave) he will score goals but it doesnt look like its happening for him here. I hope im wrong and he gets a hatrick against Chelski.

Edited by Blue4Ever

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'd over take Vaughn and Anechebe for a place on the bench in europe, he's got a goal in europe hasnt he??

I still believe that they are still very much only learning, Beattie will find form again, trust me. Give him the time on the field and he'll show a better goal return.

With another season he'll prove useful backup, and maybe even first choice upfront with AJ, I mean IF we get Nugent theres no saying he'll be good is there, I'd like him to be but its not guarenteed.

I think he'd over take Vaughn and Anechebe for a place on the bench in europe, he's got a goal in europe hasnt he??

I still believe that they are still very much only learning, Beattie will find form again, trust me. Give him the time on the field and he'll show a better goal return.

With another season he'll prove useful backup, and maybe even first choice upfront with AJ, I mean IF we get Nugent theres no saying he'll be good is there, I'd like him to be but its not guarenteed.

I'm saying nothing!

Don't no about you but id rather have Anichebe + Vaughan on than him I dont see what he will do even if he scores a few little tap in goals, he's poor all over the field and what he had before we got him moyes has took out of him and thats aggression + strength.

How can you say he's not got strenght, thats probably all he's got at the minute. I dont think he's used in the right way, he should be used as an out and out target man, winning balls for AJ then letting him do the rest, whislt scoring the occasional thunderbolt. He is not a bad player, he just has no confidence at the minute, yes its a key time to have it but maybe a productive pre season will kickstart the real Beatts. The guy absolutly loves the club and I'm sure he feels just as shit as we all do about him not scoring but he shouldnt be tossed aside cos he's not scoring, if anything we should cheer him on and really get behind him, remind him who he's playing for and what he owes us!

No im sorry Moyes must have BT on a hard training and on a diet becuase to me he carnt do nothing with his strenth and looks like he's lost 3 stone

As a target man he isnt that good because he hardly wins a header unlike Vaughan who wins nearlly every header asked of him ans his touch is shite.

If he wanted a target man with pure strength we would play Victor all the time but its not what moyes seems to want, he plays 2 small people and gets r defense to hit long balls up to them for some strange reason <_<

I can see you must want BT to stay, but would u rather have him or Nugent?

Since it might be his last game id play:

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Arteta Manuel Carsley Osman

BT Vaughan

If he scores he will stay IMO.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Yea we played the long ball game fist half on Saterday,but second half we took them apart on the floor.I like Bt but it must be said he´s been as much use as chocolate fireguard this season.He has put the running in but he just seems clueless.(Though a nice flick to Nayce for the third on Sat.)I´ve been saying all season he´ll come good but as yet nada!Think unless he scores a hatrick on Sat he´s on his way.

I'm suspecting Dunny to be a close relative to Beattie :P

:lol: nah Im not Im just a huge fan, when he signed I was over the moon and Im just acheing for him to come good cos I generally feel for the guy. I just want to see him do really well. I ve also got his name on two of my shirts (This seasons and last, not this season home and away, I mean Im nt in love with him, am I?) it would be a shame to waste a shirt :lol: .

I know there is a bit of a giggle about handing out "buttfuckings", but I desperately want us to smash their precious record on Sunday, to go out on a high like that and prepare for a new, exciting season would be bloody fantastic.

Looking at it logically, will he play a second string team?, I think so - with FA Cup looming and dented pride, "The special one" will demand nothing less than a victory over Manure.

I will concede their 2nd string is still a formidable side, but so is our 1st string, the results we have gained this season only gives cause for optimism and pride.

A win.

ATB

Mac

Cheslea will put out a second string of players, that our squad will be more than capable of beating winning. Chelsea players aren't going to be up for a tough game, the week before a cup final. The points on offer on Sunday are totally meaningless for Chelsea. Were as for us may make the difference between 5th and 7th. So to me is potentially a £1M game.

Chelsea do have a unbeaten home record under Mourinho to defend, but those records don't go on forever, so its time it was broken, and something tells me losing that record will be the icing on the cake for a disappointing 10 day for Chelsea.

Just get the feeling that this game is totally meaningless for a side that would have been totally deflated this week after losing the Premiership title and going out of the CL. They will all have half an eye on the cup final.

We will never have a better chance of taking 3 point of the current Chelsea side.

All our lads have to be is up for the game, and I think it will be 3 points in the bag.

3-1 to Everton

I know there is a bit of a giggle about handing out "buttfuckings", but I desperately want us to smash their precious record on Sunday, to go out on a high like that and prepare for a new, exciting season would be bloody fantastic.

It certainly would, all too many times weve took a fucking butt fucking at the end of the season that takes the gloss off it

Win this and finish fifth and it will, although stangly up and down, turn out to be a magnificent season

Am I right in thinking that if Chelsea avoid defeat they will eaqual Liverpools all time record of games undefeated at home, 63 is it? These sort of records have a habit of being fucked up at the last minute...and for that theroy alone Im going for a 1-0 victory to us.

Plus Im going to this game and I havent seen us win yet this season so give us a win boys

Andy Johnson is definitely out of this weekend's game with Chelsea.

The England striker underwent surgery on his ankle on Friday, meaning he is ruled out of the final match of the Premiership season. The procedure was originally scheduled for after the final game of the season, but has already taken place.

"Andy had an operation today, we brought it forward a few days," confirmed David Moyes on Friday.

The news means Everton head to London with the same available players that faced Portsmouth last weekend.

Still reckon we'll win.

Edited by MikeO