IGNORED

Fa Should Ban Ynwa

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

what is it these kopite gobshites singing their YNWA at goodision park and at Reebok stadium or at any venue they play in?

I dont know why they have to sing a song from the gerry and the pacemakers at a football game but geez... the song was getting onto the Bolton fans nerves and were about to start a punch up with the kopite gobshites from what i have heard couple of days ago.

i think its best for the FA to ban the YNWA anthem at any venue especially Analfield and if the kopite gobshites sing it during the a football match... the FA should take action against the shites for allowing their fans singing this trashy 45 year old song!

i really dont get you! you tend to talk a load of rubbish sometimes. thats almost like saying ban every song at a football game to prevent opposition being annoyed. if it nearly started fights then that is boltons problem not liverpools. if ur going to talk at least say something worth saying.

Its celtics song any way, like most things, they except other peoples cast offs

Its celtics song any way, like most things, they except other peoples cast offs

I'm a Rangers fan and Liverpool sang it years before celtic ! It was an old song re-released by jerry marsden for bill shankly, Reg is a very bitter fan, he probably would be better off supporting liverpool because he seems to be obsessed with them ! I'm quite shocked and dissapointed at the depth of bitterness and jealousy shown towards your local rivals ? as a Duncan Ferguson fan i've had a look on your forum because i like to watch big dunc when he plays , you might as well let liverpools on here too seen as there the major issue !

Celtic and Rangers as you know is based on years of religeous rivallry, your dislike to liverpool seems to fans of other clubs as very sad indeed !

I like to go on fans forums for the banter but i can asure you evertonians liverpool forums hardly mention Everton !

Very strange and very sad :D

what is it these kopite gobshites singing their YNWA at goodision park and at Reebok stadium or at any venue they play in?

I dont know why they have to sing a song from the gerry and the pacemakers at a football game but geez... the song was getting onto the Bolton fans nerves and were about to start a punch up with the kopite gobshites from what i have heard couple of days ago.

i think its best for the FA to ban the YNWA anthem at any venue especially Analfield and if the kopite gobshites sing it during the a football match... the FA should take action against the shites for allowing their fans singing this trashy 45 year old song!

100% with you on this one Reg :D

terry quoted...."I like to go on fans forums for the banter but i can asure you evertonians liverpool forums hardly mention Everton "!

Is that because we dont go on their forum and spout a load of shit. :D

Edited by toffeelicker

This is about your heavy reginald ! Maybe being a St Helens lad you should stick to your rugby league and leave the posting of topic's to local more intelligent Football fans ! Your obviously an egg chasing rugga goon ?

Here's a question for you reg !

What year did Everton last win the league ? :D