IGNORED

Arcade

Z-Cars

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS HAPPENED AGAIN.. :blink: JUST GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE ON " Square Bear Reversi " And its not registering on the Arcade.

Waste of time me playing these games if they are not getting recognised.

Is it because they are not LOGGED onto the Arcade. COS THE ARCADE TELLS US THERE IS 70 GAMES...............................BUT IF YOU COUNT THEM THERE'S 81.

i give up. :blink::blink:

Edited by toffeelicker

Hi Killa,

Yeah, thats an excellent score, Patch beat me by 2 seconds but you cleared it by a couple of minutes, which must have been very fast.

Getting back to the Arcade Mod situation, i checked the Games and there are 9 games that are not registered in the OFFICIAL STATISTICS..................

TRICKY CLICKY BALL.

SQUARE BEAR REVERSI.

PANIC ROOM.

GIG RACER.

SECONDS OF MADNESS.

MUA THAI.

THE COLLECTOR.

FLYER.

SIMON.

The trouble is i havent a clue how to rectify it and bring it up to date. :blink:

One of the last ones.......FIND THE IMPOSTER doesnt work.

Also, dont you think we are getting tooo many games now, maybe we should prune them to fifty or something, its an awful lot of work for Jon to keep on top off.

If you can give me any hints or tips on how to do it , i have got time to spare, but not the Knowledge.

Licker.

Well done Mate, Ive just completed the CHEESE HUNT game for the second time and never got near my previous score, the reason I did it was NOW THAT I KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH EACH LEVEL I WILL STOP AND PICK UP EVERY CHEESE THAT IS AVAILABLE TO SEE IF I COULD BEAT MY OWN SCORE. But it didnt work out that way. :(

THE BONUS POINTS YOU GET FOR FINISHING EACH LEVEL QUICKLY, OUTSCORES THE POINTS YOU GET FOR EACH CHEESE.

Moral of the story is get through as quick as you can and not bother about the Cheeses, but just make sure you get through safely. ;)

Licker.

Started playing Cheese hunt. Like it. Its like a newer version of Manic Minor.

Keep ketting stuck at the same place. Thinks its on the 4th level. Where you have the spikes above and below you. I duck but still get caught and takes my life away.

Yeah but still can't get past that point where the spikes are above and below you when you are on the bird. That score was with not finishing it

BLOODY GOOD SCORE THEN , YOU MUST HAVE A FAST PC. :blink:

YOU HAVE TO JUMP WHILE YOU ARE CROSSING, AND MAKE SURE YOU JUMP OFF AT THE END OR IT WILL BRING YOU BACK. ;)

ive just completed it again as fast as i could go, and still not beat your score.

Edited by toffeelicker

Just noticed this thread (never let it be said I have no attention to detail).

Firstly a big thanx to Z Cars, cheers Jon, for this arcade.

After only being a toffee lady for so long it's nice that I have several top scores, thought I would mention it seeing as no-one else would.

I would like to congratulate myself on some superbly played games.

ATB

Mac

YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT IT ON SHOW MAC, i'll do it for you this time.

Player Details for Mac 1970

1st Place Finishes: 2

2nd Place Finishes: 1

3rd Place Finishes: 1

Top Ten Finishes: 9

Total Games In Arcade: 79

Total Games Played By Mac 1970: 14

PS....a long way to go before you catch.. Killa, Patch, Ian, and myself. ;)

Fair one licker, I take my hat off to all 4 of you.

I will hang my head in shame for being arrogant, conceited, and refusing to look facts in the face - isn't this what makes me an Evertonian?.

I will continue to strive to beat you all, when does my "toffee lady" rating change? I'm desperate.

ATB

Mac