• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

supply/demand

must say you guys are doin a good job here, this is truely "THE PEOPLES FORUM"

Thanks Steve.

Right The Arcade is in and working :huh: BUT i am having a little trouble getting the link in the top menu for some reason so if you wanna play the arcade please

CLICK HERE

If you have any probs please let me know ASAP as am going away on monday for the week :lol:

Enjoy

yeah brilliant z cars, of course i will win the tournament but i like the compition :blink::lol:

can we just have how many games where champions of at the side instead of the little pics? it mite get a little crowded on mine and your info at the side :blink::mellow:

I've just been told by my doctor not to use my right hand on the mouse for a while because of repetitive strain injury in my wrist (cue mastubation jokes :blink: , though think I've heard them all in the last twenty four hours :D ) so trying to do the games southpaw which ain't easy!

Edited by mikeo

Christ theres some weird and wonderfull games on here, but all this new technology has got me beat. :D

Congrats are in order to Jon for providing what could end up being endless hours of fun.

Pity my eyes are not up to it now. :blink: or i might have given some of you guys a good run for your money. :blink:

Hi Guys,

To stop anyone signing up for a new TT account just so they can play the arcade i have changed it so that you will have to a min of 25 posts in your account to be able to play the games in the arcade.

Most of you this will not apply to as you have thousands of posts, but for the newer members it might.

I am sorry if this causes an inconveince but we have to keep the arcade for the actual board members otherwise people will just sign up to TT just play on the arcade and all this will do will drain the bandwidth and put extra load on the server.

Any questions please ask :D

Jon