IGNORED

Arcade

Z-Cars

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesnt seem fair to those who have signed and have been playing the games and can no longer play them, been browsing the arcade and noticed Patto is a kung fu champion and has only posted eleven times, seems a bit harsh to stop him from coming on the arcade to defend. ???????.

25 and any shite posted then they get susspended from the arcade for a week....what an idea :D

oh by the way Z cars, Munchy Man doesnt giv ya a high score...cud get rid cos pac man is there....cant remember who the high scorer is on that though :D:D:D

Swirl jong wont let you put up your score.

Got a good score too.  :(

Yeah, i got a high score on that too.

I know theres a current debate on weather ppl r signing up just to play arcade but we have gained a few posting members since the arcade opened and i think TT has become a better place.

Well done lads and just ban anyone abusing the services (cos its not like any of you have ever gone in McDonalds just to use the toilet)!

:lol:

Sorry its taken me a while to get to you all i have just gotten back up from London.

Right... if we leave it at a min of 25 posts to play the arcade that should detear people from signing up just to play in the arcade. We were getting new people signing up to TT before i installed the arcade so i don't think that this is why we are seeing a load of new members.

I do feel sorry for the people who have less that 25 posts and have been playing in the arcade but all they have to do it talk part in the daily discussion about Everton and they'll be allowed to play :D

If you do see people just posting cr@p on here just to get the post count up all the admin staff can just delete or ban them.

Thanks for posting the games that the scores don;t work on i have removed them now. If you have any more let us know.

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

SOMETHIN FISHY GOING ON HERE........................ :D

HOW CAN KILLA GET 35 HITS ON 29 TARGETS. :blink: I demand verification.

every time i go on there the Hits and Misses ALWAYS ADD UP TO 29. SO IF I HIT EVERY ONE I COULDNT GET 35. ???????????????????

Whats happening :o

Edited by toffeelicker

Just been browsing around the arcade seeing who's won what and ive discovered Patch Tuesday is the king of the arcade.

Out of the 86 games, Patch is at this moment Champion of 27.

Followed in second place by Killa...................Champion of 14.

Dragging along in third is me, Licker..............Champion of 10.

Was wandering if there was any way of forming a "Champions league" of some sort, Maybe 3pts for 1st positionn, followed by 2 pts for 2nd, and 1 pnt for 3rd highest scorers in each Game. ?

Just a thought, would probs be a pain in the arse to keep up to date.

Edited by toffeelicker

tournaments are mentioned on the arcade page, which should be fun.

assume it's best score in selcted game(s) for specified time, a week or whatever.

anyway, loads of the games have hardly been played, so now that you've pointed out my stats, I think I'll be losing a few of those top spots.

One's gone already.

good fun though.

• 2 weeks later...

This was last week.......................

PS......and why am i not showing on the latest champions board at the head of the arcade..

at 1.50PM TODAY I BECAME THE NEW CHAMP OF CLICKY BALL 2.

Its happened again, today i became champion of the "Butterfly Collector", and once again its not Showing.

I'd like to have my 15 minutes of Fame, cos it wont be long before Patch Tuesday comes along and beats my score. :rolleyes: . :D

No idea mate, i'll add it to my list of things to look into :)

I have installed a leader board but can't seem to get it working at the moment for some reason...thats also the the above mentioned list :)

I can see a few of you have mentioned Tournaments, so we'll see if we can sort something out.... we need either 2,4,6, or 8 players. so let us know and we'll set one up. Oh also what games ?

Licker - when you log into the arcade do you have the acrade mod option at the top ?

??????? this is what i get Jon. ???

Logged in as: toffeelicker ( Log Out )

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant ·

.:ToffeeTalk:. - Everton FC Forums For The Thinking Evertonian > Arcade

Arcade · Your Settings · Your Favorites · Your Rankings Name Times Played Description Rating Ascending Descending

Arcade Statistics

toffeelicker

Newest Champions

LeeTino8 is the new Sonic Blox champion! Yesterday, 10:44 AM

Patch Tuesday is the new Table Football champion! 02/10/2006

Patch Tuesday is the new Soccer Ball champion! 02/10/2006

ianthetoffee is the new Curveball champion! 02/08/2006

Latest Arcade Score

LeeTino8 Scored 7497 points playing FruitDrop Play FruitDrop

View All Tournaments Active Tournaments Enrolled in: 0

Total Active Tournaments: 0 You do not have any active tournaments Tournaments Won: 0

SOMETHIN FISHY GOING ON HERE........................ :D

HOW CAN KILLA GET 35 HITS ON 29 TARGETS. :blink:   I demand verification.

every time i go on there the Hits and Misses ALWAYS ADD UP TO 29. SO IF I HIT EVERY ONE I COULDNT GET 35.  ???????????????????

Whats happening :o

no one will ever beat my score.. just like i played that pool game for hours on end and cant beat the score i got as well as yours!!!