IGNORED

Evertons Best Signing

After the negative worst signing thought I would start a more positive forum the best signing!!

For me they have mostly been Moyes signings as we hardly set the world alight pre Moyes did we in the Premier era!

Honourable mentions go to Martyn, Howard, Weir, Stubbs, Neville, Cahill, Limpar, Barmby (Ok that did go turkey but we relaunched that man!), Yobo, Lescott, Johnson and I am sure that I have missed one or two.

But the number one in terms of price, excitement and improved value it just has to be two times player of the year Mikel Arteta.

In no particular order

Macus Bent - Bought for £450K, played lone striker for most of the year, we finished 4th. Then 18 months later we sold him for £2.3M.

Kevin Campbell - Probabley the best signing in the club has EVER made if you considering the impact his goals had when he first joined the club. Priceless

David Weir - performance after performance, year after year was practically free.

Arteta - What value for money - The Jewel in our crown at this moment in time.

Kanchelskis - Came for big money, played well, sold for more money