Countdown

Mac

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have a new flat packed bed for Joshua arriving on Wednesday (five boxes on a pallet apparently). I may be unavailable for a few days :unsure: .

bed.jpg

Joshua.O ur son?

I had one of them when i was young, jesus christ bad memories, fell off and broke my jaw Owwwwww.

999,845(can we skip a few numbers? like 999,800 numbers?

Joshua.O ur son?

I had one of them when i was young, jesus christ bad memories, fell off and broke my jaw Owwwwww.

Yup, it'll be his third one so he should be OK. I fell out of my bunk in the pop top roof of our VW camper when I was little, didn't even wake up....fucking bruised in the morning though :( .

You forgot the number Yorkie....

I was running a franchise working for LYNX Couriers, multi-drop deliveries working from 6.00am loading the van and getting home at about 6.30pm. Literally didn't have the strength to stand up in the shower in the morning but had no choice but to dose myself up and do it. Never forget that week as long as I live :huh: .

Edited by MikeO

And your all wrong. ;)

seeing as this is post 170 the figure left should be ...........

And I'm not going to be the saddo who goes all the way through it to find out who messed up :D .

PS You absolutely sure your abacus is functioning correctly Bill :P ?

Guessing you fooked up with the FP furniture then Mike :D

Won in the end, was touch and go for a bit....went ahead early but conceded a couple of soft goals through lack of concentration. Gave myself a stern talking to during the break and pulled it round in the second half; at the end of the day it was a game of two halves but a very satisfying result B) .