IGNORED

Vdm Suspended

Adams

This player has been nothing short of disappointing, only flattering to decieve since he came. Everton have been funding his personal self destrruction for long enough. Time to get rid!!! He has been suspended on the grounds of breach of contract, therefore, if he was dismissed for the same reason, he wouldn't be entitled to a bean from the club. If you had a 5 year contract with an employer and you repeatedly turned up for work paraletic or even not turn up, you would be dismissed without any recompense because you didn't keep to your side of the contract. These footballers have the best job in the world, but they forget it's a job that they are paid ridiculous sums for. Get rid of the idiot. How many chances does someone need????? The money could be spent on someone who actually wants to play and win trophies raher than piss it up a wall.

"Even though it saddens me to hear about his child"

:huh: What happened?

his daughter who was born 5 months ago hasnt spent a day out of hospital, this is why they think he skipped training to be with his daughter. i know you may think this is a lie but if its true you will feel terrible if something happens.

Edited by Jay Bernard

Moyes said he would deal with this this week why hasn't he made a call on what happens I think we have to accpet that shandy is doomed and all the positive comments we heard at the begining of the season have been in vein

Freudian slip there Bobby :lol::lol: . The problem seems to be in his veins :( .

Possibly, but IMO the club would not have made a big deal about it if it wasn't for his prior. I also think nothing would have been said if he had used a modern invention called a telephone and rang the club to let them know what was going on. As an employer myself, you only take action when it is warranted. Yes, if that is the reason he has been disciplined, I think everyone would agree that this was harsh. But, and it is a big but, any Premiership club would not put themselves in for that kind of criticism had the action not been justified. Why hasn't VDM come out and vindicated himself in the press if he feels aggrieved. I admit, he probably feels his domestic situation is more important, but he is letting this situation become a critical influence on his future career if he has been villified by not putting everyone right. I think also, that most people are just fed up of players generally, not necessarily just VDM, wasting their talents through drink etc. and then coming back saying they have changed and this year they are going to put it right, It is an old cliche to be honest, and with the profile that Premiership and International players have, this behaviour is now widely regarded as completely unacceptable.

I do hope that my opinion is wrong, that this was all a big misunderstanding, and that VDM can resurrect his game and reputation with us here. There is no doubt he has talent. But we have heard it all before, and in this case, I'm afraid that I will remain cynical. But he is still here, and the club seems to be doing thing very quietly at the moment, so who knows. I guess we'll just have to see. This is just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Edited by BlueBri

All this talk of suspension etc really does make me wonder at the effectiveness of the people at the club who draw up player contracts. Let's face it, if it were you or I playing up like VDM we would be shown the door with the message "and don't slam it behind you" ringing in our ears.

If a player won't sign a contract that states that he will be "suspended without pay" in the event that he cocks up big-time on drugs or piss - then we shouldn't WANT to sign him - simple as that.

There would have to be some arbitration I imagine in the event of it happening.

As far as VDM is concerned, he has had many 2nd chances. It wouldn't take too much work to discover the truth about this episode.

If he has cocked up again - he has broken his contract & should be treated as such.

^^ AGREE! HE CANT EVEN MAKE THE BENCH, EVERTON SHOULD JUST LET HIM GO BECAUSE I AM SICK OF HIM AND IM SURE EVERYBODY ELSE IS TOO.

Lets face it, even though moyes has had problems with him, with alcohol, robbed house and missing training etc... he's never been given a chance, he played class one game at home he started. If he is gunna stay we should give him a chance to prove himself.