IGNORED

Two More?

If we got Appiah and Riquelme I would genuinely make a horribe mess on the floor.

However.....

We have a lot of new players and it will take time for them to settle down and for Moyes to determine our best line up and tactics with the players.

If we had Appiah and Riquelme can you be certain what the line up would be? I'm not!

Something like...

Howard

Jags Lescott Yobo Baines

Arteta Riquelme Appiah Pienaar

Johnson Yakubu

Wow that sounds strong! But do you leave out Cahil, Neville (the team captain), Hibbert, Tommy Gun, Vaughan (!) etc etc.

Its a hard call. He maybe tempted to play that kind of line up in Europe and have more battlers in the premiership. Looks like we are defo playing 4-4-2 this season anyway.

Personally I'd be very suprised if we got either of the newbies though.

Dm has said this morning that he is still hoping to add one more player before closes.

Don't know my self thinking getting hopes up to be dashed again.

Think if we signing anyone then there might be pictures of them arriving at the ground of something.

Can see a long night in front of the tv waiting for news of a signings (as I don't have internet at home anymore). Then again might just go to the pub and worry about it in the morning

too add to .........

Everton boss David Moyes swooped last night to make Thomas Gravesen his fifth signing of the summer.

But with the transfer deadline looming at midnight tonight (Friday) the Blues' chief has not ruled out the prospect of adding another player to his ranks.

There has been widespread speculation linking the Club with further additions to the midfield ranks and the manager is continuing to work towards a potential sixth new arrival.

He said: "I am hoping to do more business before the window closes - maybe one more."

Gravesen arrived on Thursday evening after Everton agreed a season-long loan deal for the Danish international with Celtic.

They're talking to Dan Rowan (cheif news reporter) on Sky Sports News - he's highlighted Everton and spoke to 'high-sources at the club' that have said "anything could happen...", he said this regarding appiah and riquielme as the linked players.

INTERESTING!

Edited by c1982