Derby County ( Away )

Bill

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from BBC Website

1317: TEAM NEWS Derby v Everton

Giles Barnes comes in for his full Premier League début in place of Dean Leacock. Tim Cahill starts for the visitors after his scoring return in the midweek after injury and is joined in a re-jigged midfield by Steven Peinaar and former County player Lee Carsley. Leighton Baines also returns and Yakubu will leas the line on his own.

from BBC Website

1317: TEAM NEWS Derby v Everton

Giles Barnes comes in for his full Premier League début in place of Dean Leacock. Tim Cahill starts for the visitors after his scoring return in the midweek after injury and is joined in a re-jigged midfield by Steven Peinaar and former County player Lee Carsley. Leighton Baines also returns and Yakubu will leas the line on his own.

made up with moyes line up for once haha, well done mr moyes!!

ONE NIL!!!

Haha, Yak with the dummy for Mikel to score... quality ;)

Edit: Just before half time and Baines gets fouled with a bad tackle, apparently. Hope he's not injured....

Edit: Stubbs on for Baines at half time. B*llocks. I hope it's not serious; he was our best player in the first half... so says the radio any way.

Edit: YAKUBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!! ONE ON ONE WITH THE KEEPER!!!!

See what happens when we play football to him? AJ can do all the running for him when he comes back, but Yak will scores goals when he's given the chance. Also, credit to Moyes for keeping faith in him.

Edited by Calico

FEED THE YAK, FEED THE YAK, FEED THE YAK AND HE WILL SCORE!!! I knew he'd score, he also had a big part in the 1st goal with the dummy.

Jagielka is definatly a rightback like I thought, he looks solid and a great ball for the 1st goal.

I know its Derby but we have played some good stuff today.

Hope Baines injury isnt bad, our decent football will suffer with Stubbsey playing.

Pienaar + Osman aint the biggest players but they have ran Derby ragged today.

Dont think anyone in the team is playing poor for once.

GET TOMMY ON NOW!!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

Good that we are 0-2 up.Either we were quality with splitting passes or their defence was sleeping.....Pinar seems good with his skills....YAK in most occassion seems lazy...Arteta was not his usual self....but Lescott was rock solid!...in the end, we deserve the win!

FEED THE YAK, FEED THE YAK, FEED THE YAK AND HE WILL SCORE!!! I knew he'd score, he also had a big part in the 1st goal with the dummy.

Jagielka is definatly a rightback like I thought, he looks solid and a great ball for the 1st goal.

I know its Derby but we have played some good stuff today.

Hope Baines injury isnt bad, our decent football will suffer with Stubbsey playing.

Pienaar + Osman aint the biggest players but they have ran Derby ragged today.

Dont think anyone in the team is playing poor for once.

GET TOMMY ON NOW!!!

it's called playing 451, it suits our players FAR better than 442 and Moyes has obviously gone back to it as he knows it works. About time too, hopefully Everton fans will start to acknowledge that it does actually work and that it gives us a far more solid defense and options in midfield, although playing the Yak up front on his own is seriously questionable. Just a pity Blackburn won as it was a perfect week results wise otherwise. :)

it's called playing 451, it suits our players FAR better than 442 and Moyes has obviously gone back to it as he knows it works. About time too, hopefully Everton fans will start to acknowledge that it does actually work and that it gives us a far more solid defense and options in midfield, although playing the Yak up front on his own is seriously questionable. Just a pity Blackburn won as it was a perfect week results wise otherwise. :)

Yer I know with the players we have it does suit us, but I just think we should buy players to suit 4 1 3 2 or 4 4 2 in the next window, so we can play more than 1 striker at a time, because we have 5 decent ones.

Edited by Blue4Ever