IGNORED

Derby County ( Away )

Bill

Anybody who is going should be Wary of a crackdown by the stewards on away fans, if you persist in standing you will be evicted

Stand and be banned is the message coming from Derby County

Derby County does not have a huge standing problem, but pleas for those that do to respect others and stay seated during the game have been unheaded by certain sections of the Derby County supporters at matches at Pride Park.

Sunday's game will see the 'no standing' rules enforced by Safety stewards and the police. Anyone not abiding by the rules will be handed a banning order for an initial 3 game period, and away fans will be evicted.

The moves follow an incident where a young fan fell from a seat he was standing on to try and see over others that were standing in front of him. Accidents of this nature are bound to happen if people do not respect others behind them and stand during the period that the game is being played.

Notices have been placed around pride Park Stadium and Rams manager Billy Davies hopes that a personal letter from himself will have the desired effect on those that have continued to stand despite constant reminders from officials at Pride Park...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we forget this game was coming with our European exploits?

Need to win this against the worst team in the league and should

Are we on telly?

We are 6 point off the relegation zone and need to start picking up the point we should

I think we should start with the same lineup that played on thurday

On a different note, I reckon it'll be 1-1. Yobo for us and Howard for them.

I think we'll grab a valuable 3 points, Can see Anichebe grabbing a goal to win 1-0. It will be a tough game I think, being in Europe with a small squad like we have puts a lot of preasure on us. Saying that the boys did well Thursday and confidence will improve! One question, When's Yakubu planning to start his season???

I think we'll grab a valuable 3 points, Can see Anichebe grabbing a goal to win 1-0. It will be a tough game I think, being in Europe with a small squad like we have puts a lot of preasure on us. Saying that the boys did well Thursday and confidence will improve! One question, When's Yakubu planning to start his season???

When we gets played, im fed up of every1 moaning at Yakubu he hasnt played 3 games in a row yet ffs! and people are already judging him.

Nothing. I can't see him being suited to being a lone striker at all.

You wouldnt think that, but he's played there a few times last season, dont no how he done, but if we play something like we did against Larrisa then cahill might just be the perfect player to play behind him with Arteta putting a few more crosses in and with Gravesons passing abillity in the middle Yak would thrive on that, whist he's played we have hit longballs up to him all the time, because weve had all the longball abusers on.

Edited by Blue4Ever

You wouldnt think that, but he's played there a few times last season, dont no how he done, but if we play something like we did against Larrisa then cahill might just be the perfect player to play behind him with Arteta putting a few more crosses in and with Gravesons passing abillity in the middle Yak would thrive on that, whist he's played we have hit longballs up to him all the time, because weve had all the longball abusers on.

I'd hazard a guess at that he played on his own in the second half of the season when he didnt score.

Blue4ever..........."with Gravesons passing abillity in the middle Yak would thrive on that,"

Cant see Graveson playing, as it would be unfair on the others. Should just put Jagielka at fullback and somebody to replace Mcfadden.

........................Howard.....................

Jagielka ..... Yobo .... Lescott .... Baines

Pienaar..Cahill..Carsley..Osman..Arteta

................Yakubu or Anichebe ............

Subs ...... Wessells, McFadden, Valente, Graveson, and whichever one of the Strikers is left out.

3-1 win Arteta, Lescott, Baines.

Blue4ever..........."with Gravesons passing abillity in the middle Yak would thrive on that,"

Cant see Graveson playing, as it would be unfair on the others. Should just put Jagielka at fullback and somebody to replace Mcfadden.

........................Howard.....................

Jagielka ..... Yobo .... Lescott .... Baines

Pienaar..Cahill..Carsley..Osman..Arteta

................Yakubu or Anichebe ............

Subs ...... Wessells, McFadden, Valente, Graveson, and whichever one of the Strikers is left out.

3-1 win Arteta, Lescott, Baines.

Yer i no what you mean about Graveson, its just he always makes us look better as a team, his short simple passes encourages us to play it along the floor, and the odd killer ball which we need 1nce or 2ce, thats what I want to see anyway. Osman was quality against Larrisa he deserves a start again,

If were playing 5 in midfield for the next 4 games or so then id like to eventually see Tommy in the 5 in midfield with Tim and Ossie, I can understand people wanting a holding midfielder but when were playing 5 in midfield then we could actually try it without no holding player and play tommy deep to pull the strings..

There are very few games now (other than those involving the "big four") where the away team is the bookies favourite....this is one of them, we should win. Playing Yak up front on his own would make our formation 4-5-0 on current evidence so I hope to hell it doesn't happen, but even if it does we should have enough to beat them.

^^1pm

This is a real must win, we have got a run of games which we could get some good momentum going. The only thing i'm scared of about Derby is the whole thing of we did throw away alot of silly points last season against teams we should have beaten. Hopefully we won't get lazy after thursday.

I'm looking forward to Cahill making his prem return as he was ace on thursday and showed how much we have missed him. I would like to play yak upfront in place of mcfadden though:-

Howard

Jags Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta Osman Carsley Pienaar

Cahill

Yak

We actually started playing the ball along the ground on thursday and i think that this would suit yaks style of play.