IGNORED

Kroldrup Transfered To Fiorentina.

xwus

i am shocked that he 'may' be going already, but there are 2 trains of thought

1. Player not settling cos of language? lifetsyle? injuries? and this has caused arguements with the manager

2. Moyes has realised he made a mistake in signing him (which would make us look like prize t*ats) and has decided that he will never make the grade here, so try and sell him quick whilst his market value in italy is still close to what we paid. if he leaves it 6 months then the available offers would be lower??

At least he would be admitting to a mistake, not many managers do (though we still look silly)

Either way i am really really concerned at our now non-existent squad, Bring in players quickly Mr Moyes :(

However i shall take my boots on Saturday just in case :P

This is a very strange transfer deal sounds to me as if Fiorentina are trying to stir up the negotiations to put pressure upon Everton to sell him. I don't want to see Kroldrup leave as we just can't afford him to and well if Stubbs comes back to replace him well then it just makes things worse. Ferrari, Yobo and Kroldrup seems to me like a pretty solid set of centre backs to choose from. However without Yobo we need both Ferrari and Kroldrup to stay, what would happen if kroldrup left and then Ferrari got injured. I've never even heard of our youth team centre backs, if we sell Moyes is taking a huge gamble.

Guest fozzie22
Even if DM and AI came out and said that he was not leaving I would still expect the club to sell him

So would i,i really think the clubs in the shitter again moneywise,and this rash of panic has swept thru the club is good for no-one.

Right i'll be taking names for my burn the BK bonfire very soon.