IGNORED

Sunderland

Zed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

almost the same team as last week, but arteta returnss, neville moving to right back and hibbo drops out the team.

aj on the bench, baines doesnt make the squad

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Nuno Valente

Arteta Carsley Osman Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

Substitutes

Wessels, Johnson, Gravesen, Jagielka, Anichebe

Edited by jamiemaher85

3-0

coyb

can there any be doubters left that 451 is our best system by FAR? I thought we'd play 442 today but as I've said all along, in a 451 our team is totally in a different league. We are playing some of our best football in years and even though we only have 1 up front we are far more attacking with this formation (and obviously far better in defence). These are exciting times for Everton, just a pity we had a few iffy results early in the season otherwise we could push for top 4. Just let in a soft goal though, 3-1 now. We need to push on second half and get another goal, I thought at 3-0 we would bring on Gravesen and AJ but now we'll probably keep the same team until late on unless we get a 4th.

I'm going to this match tomorrow, can't wait, will be my first for a while

16th Birthday present :P

Some1 got birthday present of a lifetime. Stunning result. So nice goals and AJ back in business Only thing what pisses me off is that bad quality stream what were so laggy all the time

Cross today because my wife (understandably I guess as we so rarely play Saturday at the mo) arranged for us to pick up our grandson at 4.00 so I had to listen to the radio (Bolton/ManU commentary :angry: ).

I forgive her :P . I may just arrange to do it every match day from now on......thought Stuart Hall was going to cream his pants :lol: .