IGNORED

Sunderland

Zed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland's only two away points have come from last minute equalizers at Birmingham and Boro, two things..

1. It's a must win.

2. If we're one goal up in the last minute the defence needs to concentrate!

Early goal would be nice, as would one from AJ if he's available....from the bench or otherwise. Be nice to pick up where we left off and keep the run going; if we can avoid defeat at Pompey next week then there's no reason we can't go to Old Trafford on the 23rd twelve or thirteen unbeaten. Long time since that's happened I'd have thought.

Yak to score again. Uncomfortable 2-0.

sunderland are poor so we need to win this one. I think (if fit) Vaughan may start alongside Yakubu to really get at them early and try and get a couple of goals, this is the type of game we can play 442, especially with Vaughan creating havoc. I can see us getting 3 or 4 and Arteta getting back to form. COYB!

This will be the highlight of the week-end for me..raising awareness of male cancer...

During half-time of the Blues’ game with Sunderland on Saturday November 24, Mr Testicles – the charity’s mascot will be on the pitch at Goodison Park.

This is Mr Testicles (bollock head to his friends apparently ;) )

efc__1195734438_test.jpg

I know the cause is good, but the girls had nice pink shirts for their awareness day, not a huge tit bouncing around the pitch (might have been nice though :) ).

Be interesting to see what sort of reception the sac man gets :lol: .

Im hoping for

---------------Howard-----------------

Jags-----Yobo-----Lescott-----Baines

Arteta----Carsley---Cahill----Pienaar

------------Vaughan--Yak-------------

Ill have to hope only tho haha its never going to be that.

Why not?........With a 4 4 2 that's about as good as it gets, except the forwards could vary.

That team with Johnson, Gravo and Osman on the bench should be able to give most teams a hard time.

Moyes can easily change to 4 5 1 if and when needed.

Two Everton goals in the first 20 mins would be nice, a chance to turn on a bit of style.

I'm going to this match tomorrow, can't wait, will be my first for a while

16th Birthday present :P

I think we should "comfertably" win this, I'm not sure that word is in the Everton vocabulary, but I can only hope

Looking forward to watching Kenwyne Jones, I know he is the opposition, but he is an excellent player

Anyone think he'd be worth it in January?

I'm going to this match tomorrow, can't wait, will be my first for a while

16th Birthday present

I think we should "comfertably" win this, I'm not sure that word is in the Everton vocabulary, but I can only hope

Looking forward to watching Kenwyne Jones, I know he is the opposition, but he is an excellent player

Anyone think he'd be worth it in January?

Have a good day mate!......Let's hope at 5'00 tomorrow at least, you think Jones isn't good enough for us.

PS Don't leave before the final whistle.....not these days....not with Everton!

3 minutes added time......time for a couple of goals!

Im hoping for

---------------Howard-----------------

Jags-----Yobo-----Lescott-----Baines

Arteta----Carsley---Cahill----Pienaar

------------Vaughan--Yak-------------

Ill have to hope only tho haha its never going to be that.

Why not?........With a 4 4 2 that's about as good as it gets, except the forwards could vary.

That team with Johnson, Gravo and Osman on the bench should be able to give most teams a hard time.

Moyes can easily change to 4 5 1 if and when needed.

Two Everton goals in the first 20 mins would be nice, a chance to turn on a bit of style.

I agree, I think it may be 442 today and if so that team looks about right to me.

Don't see this very often...

David Moyes has a fully fit squad to pick from.

The Everton manager was delighted to report that all the injury niggles of the last few weeks had cleared up ahead of the visit of Sunderland.

That means Mikel Arteta is available after his groin problem.

And Tim Cahill, Joseph Yobo and Yakubu are all ready to play after missing out on their respective international games last weekend.

Andrew Johnson is back fit after his ankle surgery and Scousers Leighton Baines and Alan Stubbs are also in contention to face the Black Cats.

Only keeper Iain Turner remains on the sidelines with his long term hip problem.

Moyes told evertonfc.com: "I think it is the first time in my Everton career that I have had a fully fit squad to pick from.

"It gives me a headache but a nice headache."

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Lescott, Stubbs, Valente, Baines, Arteta, Cahill, Carsley, Osman, Jagielka, Gravesen, Neville, McFadden, Yakubu, Anichebe, Johnson, Vaughan, Pienaar, Wessels.

I can see Johnson scoring if he comes in 10 mins before the end, hope we play 442 today tho, Vaughan + Yak imo will make a great partnership if they start.

Jagielka has to play rightback! it seems moyes has no faith what so ever with jags when i think he's looked solid rightback.

I can see us hammering these if Jags and Baines are up and down gettting crosses in.

Vaughan so them what you can do lad!

COYB!!!!!!