IGNORED

Fulham. ( Home )

Bill

Good result, first half was shocking but big shout out to Stevie Pienaar today he was quality, the energy out of him is unreal.

Second half everyone played well.

Cahill wasnt in the game enough for me today, he was very quiet he needs to up his all round game because were playing a formation around him and he isnt performing to it imo, his goals are great but we need a little more from him I think.

Osman is playing great lately in the middle so is Cars.

Well done lads to bad I only had a couple of quid on 3-0

Terrible first half performance. I was wanting the match to hurry up and end so I could get home it was that bad. However, the second half performance was what I had hoped for, if we'd played like that from the start we would have had a higher margin of victory. We passed the ball around very well and with a bit more pace than usual. I can't fault anyone's second half performance, they all put a good shift in. I felt Jags settled in very well in the second half too, and IMO was our best defender once he'd got over his nerves. Special mention has to go to Pienaar. He was my MOTM because he ran himself into the ground, his passing was immense and his back tracking and energy was amazing. Sign him. Well done Yak on a very good performance, I had no doubts that you'd do the business for us. Keep it up.

Keep the run going lads.

Terrible first half performance. I was wanting the match to hurry up and end so I could get home it was that bad. However, the second half performance was what I had hoped for, if we'd played like that from the start we would have had a higher margin of victory. We passed the ball around very well and with a bit more pace than usual. I can't fault anyone's second half performance, they all put a good shift in. I felt Jags settled in very well in the second half too, and IMO was our best defender once he'd got over his nerves. Special mention has to go to Pienaar. He was my MOTM because he ran himself into the ground, his passing was immense and his back tracking and energy was amazing. Sign him. Well done Yak on a very good performance, I had no doubts that you'd do the business for us. Keep it up.

Keep the run going lads.

Yh agree, Jags Was shocking when he came on, but when he came out for the second half he was a different player, player awsome. Gutted about baines getting injured, Lescott wasnt that quick to get down the wing to support Arteta thou, but understandable as he's been playing CB, but still played well. Pienaar, Quality, him and baines down the left side look a great partnership. I 2 thought that Cahill looked lost and wasnt that involved.

End of the Day, Great Result and Great Half time Team Talk From DM.