IGNORED

West Ham League

Romey 1878

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I just picked up on this morning. If you break down our record, all eight of our wins are against what are currently the bottom eight teams in the league. Against teams 1-12, we've lost five and drawn three - no wins. It's nice we're beating the relegation battlers that we're "supposed" to beat (something we too often failed to do last year), but if we're going to push for the UEFA Cup again (or even higher) we need to start picking up some wins against teams in the top ten; today would be a good day to start.

And I see that since I've started typing this, we've gone in front. Sweet! That's what I'm talking about!

Ah, if only the games ended at halftime...

We're winning

Villa losing to Sunderland

Blackburn losing to Wigan

City losing to Bolton

Pompey in a draw

Keep this results up and it'd be a really nice day for us!

That would be a good for us, even if it would seriously fuck my tipping up.

Keep it up in the second half boys. COYB!

That would be a good for us, even if it would seriously fuck my tipping up.

Keep it up in the second half boys. COYB!

Mine also Mike think i only have 2 at the mo.

If scores stay the same we're level with Reds, but if we can win 5-0 we go above RedS and are leading goalscorers in the league.

so tight in the league, not much between the top 9 really! but we are up there, in amungst it and showing what we are capable of! bring on utd, and lets hope for a good game. 30 points already this season and i dont care what anyone says about we havent beaten above us...we can only beat whats infront of us and i wouldnt change this for the world. the first time i have ever felt this in my life so if any everton fan tries to piss on it, sod off!

get there boys, keep it going and who knows what we can do this year!

just got in fucking brilliant, greatatmosphere....

where were you where were you where were youn on wednesday night, where were you on wednesday night.

jags was my motm hands down, absolutely fantastic he was today

IF Jagielka was man of the match today, it just shows how far he has come!From most peoples weakest link to a mom performanace, can only be great for the team.Much better than Arteta always being the star man making us sound like a one man team.

Maybe another inspired buy Moyes!