• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon its going to be really tough

Think we will play awful

The first half we will play bad

If they get one in first we wont get back into it

The players will be really tired

Being in the semi final means another game to play and we should concentrate on the league and UEFA

We've only played 11 games without getting beat

We always look like conceeding a goal

Arteta needs a rest, hes not played well recently

Our best left back is out for two weeks

:lol:

[/irony]

I think we'll keep a clean sheet this time...2-0. Wham haven't scored many goals and are struggling with injuries up front...

"West Ham face being down to just one fit striker for Saturday's Barclays Premier League clash with Everton after Carlton Cole aggravated a long-standing hip problem.

The Upton Park injury crisis deepened when Cole was forced off in the second half of last night's Carling Cup quarter-final defeat to the Toffees.

The Hammers are already down to the bare bones. With Craig Bellamy and Bobby Zamora on the long-term injury list, manager Alan Curbishley had no forwards available to even include on the bench last night.

Dean Ashton is still chasing full-match fitness but started his first game since October in the 2-1 defeat and may have to lead the line on his own this weekend."

Edited by MikeO

I reckon its going to be really tough

Think we will play awful

The first half we will play bad

If they get one in first we wont get back into it

The players will be really tired

Being in the semi final means another game to play and we should concentrate on the league and UEFA

We've only played 11 games without getting beat

We always look like conceeding a goal

Arteta needs a rest, hes not played well recently

Our best left back is out for two weeks

On the form he's on he needs dropping, last decent performance from him was Sunderland.

They're bare bones - there's no doubt about that - the fact that we've both played on the wed will be to our advantage in the way that west ham were forced to rush players back against us (ljunberg/aston/parker) and maybe would have enjoyed the luxary of resting these players for a bit longer because they're not 100% just yet - us on the other hand have a settled squad and a settled starting 11 - moyes hasn't needed to rush players back - our players have been playing well TOGETHER for the past few weeks now - I'd take a repeat of last night!

Well I have to think we'll see a bit of a changed line up, or at the very least some subs. Expect Johnson to start and would be surprised if Vaughan and Graveson both didn't play at some point. Maybe even early subs, 55th minute or so.

Never know, Moyes might even bring Hibbo back in to give Carsely a rest and put the Lurch in midfield.

i do, but to walk there from where i am i have to go around the world, but it aint far. erm, not too sure i don't drink around there much, but the Duke Of Edinburgh and Queens I have heard are decent pubs that away fans can attend, near the upton park tube station. they're the main 1s ive heard, others mightnt be so friendly