IGNORED

James Mcfadden And Harry Kewell

As a close friend of the Cahill family it has come to my attention that James McFadden will be sold to Rangers immediatley at the start of January.

Also with Tim being close friends with Harry it appears he's set to join Tim at Everton during Janurary on a free transfer.

As a close friend of the Cahill family it has come to my attention that James McFadden will be sold to Rangers immediatley at the start of January.

Also with Tim being close friends with Harry it appears he's set to join Tim at Everton during Janurary on a free transfer.

Dont be silly, Kewell has played quite a few games since he's came back from injury,so he's obviously wanted by rafa, even if he did leave it wouldnt be for a free.

Edited by Blue4Ever

McFADDY LOOKING FOR A MOVE BACK TO SCOTLAND.???

Everton striker James McFadden would consider a move, he was quoted as saying ................

"If it was the right time and the right move i would consider it"

He had previously denied any and all rumours claiming he wanted to stay here, but it now seems he is casting his net to see what he can come up with. I dont think he would be a great loss if he went.

EDIT ......... beaten to it again. i've got to get a faster typing finger.

Good ridence I say but he pops up wit he important goals every so often which we will miss if it wasnt for him we might'nt be in the Uefa cup.

Fuck me you changed your mind there in the course of a sentence Josh.

1. Good riddance to him

2. He's our saviour

...nothing like keeping your options open :lol::lol: .

Personally I'd like to keep him but if people offer silly money (£5m+) then I'd let him go.

Fuck me you changed your mind there in the course of a sentence Josh.

1. Good riddance to him

2. He's our saviour

...nothing like keeping your options open :lol::lol: .

Personally I'd like to keep him but if people offer silly money (£5m+) then I'd let him go.

Lol i realized that when i posted it :D Id be happy to let him go for 5m+ we will have made a nice profit from him then we cud buy Albelda. We also have that 8m-6m which we never spent for manny as well.

Lol i realized that when i posted it :D Id be happy to let him go for 5m+ we will have made a nice profit from him then we cud buy Albelda. We also have that 8m-6m which we never spent for manny as well.

dont get your hopes up mate, manny was £12m and by most accounts that money was never there in the first place

with all due respect to yourself were you drunk or just high if these transfers happen i will streak around Goodison park :lol: