IGNORED

Fernandes Set For Everton Return

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say mainly we need 2 get our back line stronger cos even thoo its not been bad it could still be inproved get 1 or 2 good defensive buys from moyes another lescott would be great i also think a decent left fotted player is needed in the midfieled :D >> IMO <<

That would be Goran Pandev then ;)

I'd take Manny as long as the kid gives his all for us when we sign him permanently. Then, of course, we will have to actually sign him this time.

But he can play wide left and Spurs are missing... a wide left player?? Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to sell Defoe for silly money to Man Utd and then use that money to buy someone like Pandev. Hopefully though, they'll go for Diego Capel and leave Pandev for us.:P

Unless Ramos does a clear out of strikers i can't see him moving for Pandev, and i don;t think Levy would fund it either. He would be a replacement for Berba if anything

But he can play wide left and Spurs are missing... a wide left player?? Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to sell Defoe for silly money to Man Utd and then use that money to buy someone like Pandev. Hopefully though, they'll go for Diego Capel and leave Pandev for us.:P

hes not a striker!, hes an ATT.midfielder

The fact that its his agents releasing these stories is the most confusing. But his agents are not the most trust worthy people. But they says he's had a medical today.... anyone fancy doing a St Domingo early and camping out from now until February?

Could Moyes be playing it on the QT because of what happened last time, or is it all just hot air.... I NEED TO KNOW ARGHH!!!