IGNORED

Fernandes Set For Everton Return

He's not allowed to leave Spain at the moment is he?... because of his police charges... don't know how true that is - why would a £30,000 odd a week footballer have to steal a watch...

Unless it's one of them black digital casio's that can go 50metres under water - then I don't blame him!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if carrick is worth £16m then manny is worth £15m in my eyes

But we all know Carrick aint worth £16 Million, and that was a good deal well done by tottenham to get so much for him. If Nani is worth 18million im worth 5 million!

EDIT... Would you want everton to pay 15 Million for Manny?

Edited by jacko1990

to be honest, with transfer fees lately i think that is probably about right for an up and coming international player who has played for big clubs and played in champions league.

so a direct reply, if he comes on loan and plays like he did last time then yes, id pay £15m

But we all know Carrick aint worth £16 Million, and that was a good deal well done by tottenham to get so much for him. If Nani is worth 18million im worth 5 million!

EDIT... Would you want everton to pay 15 Million for Manny?

no

and why isn't nani worth 18... from what i've seen looks a good buy with the potential to be one of the best. if he turns out as good as ronaldo, or even close, it's money well spent.

Craccer, yes he seems to have some skills but he doesnt read the game very well, when crossing the ball he just doesnt see the Runs of the Strikers. But this is my Opinion.

Anderson on the other hand looks like he is worth the17million(?) they spent on him,

I would leave manny and go for sum1 with a bit of muscle to throw around.

Dya know what!?!? I think he is going to Man shitie for sure, for sure!! Boring arse aka Sven came out & said they were close to a new signing last week, I've got a feeling its gonna be manny!!

hope not but think it will be!!

i thought that was Afonso Alves?

Gattuso. Gerrard, mascherano.

well done jacko, really good work.

you sort out the transfer fee and i'll sort out the wages!

but to be honest, gerrard isnt going to out muscle rooney or drogba, and i cant see mascherano out muscling them either. gattuso maybe.

but live within our means, these are three of the best midfielders in the world!

mascherano...agaisnt drogba and rooney in a physical bout? even gattuso, ur avin a laugh. they may get stuck in, but they wont knock em off the ball. manny is similar, hes quick and tall, makes some nice interceptions, but hes not gonna send any1 flyin off the ball. he's young, he'll read it better with time, like carsley, took him till like 30 to reach his peak. centre mids need a bit of time and match practise to read the game and cope with everything at once. fabregas being a somewhat freak exception