IGNORED

Fernandes Set For Everton Return

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes just said that he is not aware of these speculations..... It's in the official site

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/boss...es-rumours.html

Transfer activities does not seem to excite me if i were to believe what was said in the official site :(

that has been on the site for days anything could have happened since then, I really hope this comes off. :rolleyes:

Craccer.. done deal according to Spanish press..

He's coming on loan to us for rest of the season with the option of a £15million transfer at the end of season.

The article says he left the Mestella after meeting with the club's sporting director at 14:20 yesterday to meet with a club representative.

He's coming on loan to us for rest of the season with the option of a £15million transfer at the end of season.

The article says he left the Mestella after meeting with the club's sporting director at 14:20 yesterday to meet with a club representative.

Louis, you've just made my day mate!

and to put that in perspective, i had sex before, and this may be better!

:( If this is true were never going to get him for good if it comes off anyway.

weres the proof of this Louis?

There's no proof as it hasn't been officially confirmed..

Apparently Manny is waiting for the Spanish police to punish him, if he leaves Spain prior to the Police's decision he will receive an automatic jail sentence.

I meant wheres the link saying the fee is 15 million? I know its not proof haha i used the wrong word.