IGNORED

Pandev

alot of forginers say tht hes worth around 22 mill i cant see tht tbh rumer also has it hes going to fc bayern :S

But i must say i wouldent mind Arshavin at the club but if we dont sign him its not gna be all tht bad cos i think we have good enough skill up front with our 2 youngsters + yak and james v + andy soo s'all good IMO we need 2 make are defence much stronger w/o lescott i cant see us winning half the games we won this season!! IMO!!!!!

• 6 years later...

Pandev would be a bloody excellent buy. He can play out wide on the left as well as up front and provide a lot of penetration, which we really need, especially with Stevie off to Ghana for at least a month.

Then you'd still miss a pivotal striker, isn't it? Not that it's a must, but if you can combine someone like Pandev with the likes of Benteke, Dzeko, Eto'o or even Andy Carroll if well guided, then you got yourself an attack. Not that I think the first three would be realistic. Someone who can hold of a defender, keep a ball, win aerial duels, do quick turns and one-touch assists seems more useful to me than an upgraded Mirallas.

Then you'd still miss a pivotal striker, isn't it? Not that it's a must, but if you can combine someone like Pandev with the likes of Benteke, Dzeko, Eto'o or even Andy Carroll if well guided, then you got yourself an attack. Not that I think the first three would be realistic. Someone who can hold of a defender, keep a ball, win aerial duels, do quick turns and one-touch assists seems more useful to me than an upgraded Mirallas.

He posted that in 2008