IGNORED

Oldham

jamiemaher85

Howard was injured btw, that's why he didnt play.

I read that Howard and Neville were rested? but if Howard was injured then I think Moyes team selection was pretty much spot on, it just didn't work on the day. Vaughan and AJ looked pretty good together at the end of last season but on Sat they were rubbish - I don't think Moyes could really be blamed for putting out the team he did. Just a poor performance, but as long as our season doesn't fold (which I don't think it will) then I think we can still appreciate what an excellent season this is turning out to be.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Moyes said today the reason Yobo, Cahill and Howard didnt play was because they were injured. If we'd had Cahill we would have won, not so much with Yobo and Howard because their replacements were fine but Grav was shocking apparently. Can't even do it against a lower league team, get shut as soon as.

Well Moyes said today the reason Yobo, Cahill and Howard didnt play was because they were injured. If we'd had Cahill we would have won, not so much with Yobo and Howard because their replacements were fine but Grav was shocking apparently. Can't even do it against a lower league team, get shut as soon as.

I think we definitely would have won with Cahill, but I think Howard may have made a difference too, Wessels had a bit of a shocker by all accounts as well.