IGNORED

Moyes After Arsenal Youngsters

With the loan signing of manny now in the bag, david moyes will move 2 strengthen his midfield with the outstanding prospect of lassana diarra, who can nt just defend well for a midfielder can pass and cross the ball superbly, he is strong in the tackle and has wonderful technique. Capped by france a few times this season but cnt break in 2 wengers side. multiple newspapers link him with us.

Justin Hoyte is also linked with us by the papers earlier on inthe season and is an up and coming right back, has more class thn hibbo, many u-21 caps for england great at going forward aswell.

With the loan signing of manny now in the bag, david moyes will move 2 strengthen his midfield with the outstanding prospect of lassana diarra, who can nt just defend well for a midfielder can pass and cross the ball superbly, he is strong in the tackle and has wonderful technique. Capped by france a few times this season but cnt break in 2 wengers side. multiple newspapers link him with us.

Justin Hoyte is also linked with us by the papers earlier on inthe season and is an up and coming right back, has more class thn hibbo, many u-21 caps for england great at going forward aswell.

I'd be very happy with these two signings as well, can't see them happening now though unless on loan with option to buy. I don't think we'd be able to afford to buy 2 players and pay Fernandes wages - althoughhhhhhhhhhh.......... McFadden will probably be on his way so that'll raise some money. Sell AJ, buy all 3 and get another striker :)

I'd be very happy with these two signings as well, can't see them happening now though unless on loan with option to buy. I don't think we'd be able to afford to buy 2 players and pay Fernandes wages - althoughhhhhhhhhhh.......... McFadden will probably be on his way so that'll raise some money. Sell AJ, buy all 3 and get another striker :)

Sell AJ?! What?!

If we could get Diarra our midfield would be sensational

--------------------Cahill------------------

Pienaar---Fernandes---Diarra----Arteta

A loan with an option to sign would be great business but i doubt another centermid will be coming with manny

Agreed - and we could well be front runners with Big Sam gone, Big Arry after Boateng and Tottenham the other main suitors - that's if Moyes actually wants him and it's not just paper talk.

Hoyte would be expensive!!! Tottenham have already had a reasonable Bid Rejected(cant remember what it was) and His is a Great prospect for Arsenal(as all their players are :D) and England. And Alex McLeish is upping his bid to 4 million, as Birmingham are only wiling to give him that much. No manager Doubles their bid for a player Savo.

We had £11m in the pot for Fernandes/Gonazalez last year

£4m for McFadden

Leaves us with £15 and we must be able to afford £10m from next years budget in the summer.

So in the summer..

Pienaar £2.5m

Fernandes £11m

Diarra now £6m!

Leaves us 6 or 7 mil to play with. Not sure what we need after that to be honest (nothing urgent springs to mind).

I agree, diarra would be a good one for the future but Cars is still doing it at the ripe old age of 72. Diarra would give us great options but don't think he will walk into the first team just yet. Give him 1 or 2 years and i'm sure he will, but not just yet.

Also Jacko, never make another song up again. ever.

the loan we got was for about £13m i beleive, only enough for one or the other. but when we get the TV money in the summer i think we should be able to afford him, and maybe a lefty to go in there too, but for now im happy getting him in on loan

Fair enough, just assumed we had money for both in the summer. But as you say we should have the money to sign him up in summer. especially with extra tv revenue and the extra income from europe