IGNORED

Wigan. (away)

Bill

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: who are we to Criticise, that gave me a laugh Jacko. :lol: :lol:

Rofl......Just read it threw and im still wondering why i typed it......but i take it u meant what i mean that we dont know what Moyes tells them to do on set pieces.

Have your Quoting Skills Disappeared licker?

Edited by jacko1990

Had to smile at MOTD 2, and obviously in hindsight as to what had happened earlier in the day!

Cameras zoomed in on the players leaving the tunnel at Wigan.....then a very close shot of Titus and AJ walking out side by side, both appeared relaxed as they chatted!

Errrm!.....anyone care to hazard a guess as to what Titus was saying :rolleyes:

Prize of £5 for best answer......see Louis for the money.

Howards shot stopping is superb but his decision making has been terrible lately, if I was chelsea id get someone in his face on every corner and freekick because he doesnt look confident at all at the moment.

every goalie makes a couple of mistakes during a season, I don't think we need to call Tim Howard's couple of aberrations a crisis yet, the one against Chelsea was mostly Lescotts fault imo but obviously the one against Wigan was poor. He still made a fantastic save tipping Bent's header onto the bar and in general he has been almost flawless for us, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and just get behind him. Nerves on the terraces trasmits to the players, just get behind him like he deserves, he's been consistently brilliant for us. I'd also argue Everton should get after Cech, he hasn't been quite so convincing this season.

every goalie makes a couple of mistakes during a season, I don't think we need to call Tim Howard's couple of aberrations a crisis yet, the one against Chelsea was mostly Lescotts fault imo but obviously the one against Wigan was poor. He still made a fantastic save tipping Bent's header onto the bar and in general he has been almost flawless for us, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and just get behind him. Nerves on the terraces trasmits to the players, just get behind him like he deserves, he's been consistently brilliant for us. I'd also argue Everton should get after Cech, he hasn't been quite so convincing this season.

.... :huh: